The new 2016 SMART Signage that supports SSSP 4.0 allows for a stronger, faster and more stable performance than its previous models. Transcending past hardware performance, the new SSSP 4.0 enables CMS partners to develop and deploy advanced web applications which can help to effectively manage content and SMART Signage for their customers.
◆ Powerful Performance
1) Enhanced 3D Graphic Engine
Experience dynamic content by enhancing 3D graphic performance while text scrolling appears smooth and the display offers a level of robustness that can even support 3 movies playing concurrently on one screen.
2) PC-less Touch Solution
Touch performance is fully realized due to the powerful TIZEN OS that bypasses the need for a PC.
3) Enhanced Security
Applications, platform and system are all supported by TIZEN OS and a holistic security architecture allows for high stability and security through 3 layers of supplementation.
◆ Easy Development
The ability to develop the solution further is facilitated, thanks to various development tools such as SW Development Kit (SDK) or Remote Web Inspector (RW). In addition, as it is a web standard-based open platform, it is highly compatible with HTML5.
◆ Simple Usability
Usability is attained due to a touch-friendly UI while web browsers are able to display a homepage without the need to develop a web app. The SSSP 4.0 user screen has also been improved (new home UI) and quick access for web apps is supported through URL Launcher.
A key aspect of the enhanced TIZEN-based SSSP 4.0 platform, Samsung’s MagicInfo Player S4 enables users to fully leverage the power of their display network from any location through a centralized server. More useable than ever, MagicInfo Player S4 merges a dedicated Backup Player with DataLink content streaming capabilities to reduce the effort needed to share vital information.
◆ Powerful Performance
With MagicInfo Player S4, the new graphic engine applied to 2016 SMART Signage heightens the overall display performance while ensuring seamless transition of content and smoother ticker text scrolling. Meanwhile, high resolution images (max. 5120 X 5120) are supported and more than 100 text boxes are available. When its Touch Overlay option is utilized, the user can fully navigate the web browser through the tap of a finger on the display thus mitigating the need for additional PCs.
◆ Simple Usability
More than just a media player, it also functions as an advanced content management solution which can allow you to play media files, set and edit media playback schedules, plus configure the display as a video wall and control device through the use of its WiFi connection, on/off timer and more. The newly designed graphical user interface enables enhanced ease-of-use and local content management capability.
◆ Total Solution
Samsung MagicInfo server has also been newly designed and upgraded to version 4.0. MagicInfo server software is a specialized content management software which enables large organizations to manage multiple digital signage through an integrated single server. The organizations can also remotely monitor and manage smart signage from a centralized location.
Boasting of the slimmest depth design in the industry (29.9mm), Samsung’s new PHF and PMF Series standalone displays provide a compact, but strong signage solution for environments limited by space or configuration. Available in a range of sizes (43-, 49- and 55-inch models available for both PHF and PMF signage, with an additional 32-inch model available for the PMF Series), these standalone displays feature a narrow-bezel configuration to further maintain viewers’ focus aimed at on-screen content. * The specification by model such as size, brightness, and operational time is different. See the specification table for more details.
The standalone displays’ integrated centralized infrared receiver (IR) ensures easier and more flexible user control. All models can receive the IR signal on individual panels via Central IR. Through tailored installation or mounting, users can navigate the IR functionality from various locations, further augmenting uninterrupted performance.
Equipped with a non-glare frontal panel, the PHF and PMF Series displays reduce natural and ambient light interference to ensure continuous readability in any location. Image visibility and information readability are deemed to be very high, because it is less reflective under light or sunlight, which poses no issues when used with QSR menu boards, or airport flight schedule boards with ample natural light. * The specification by model such as size, brightness, and operational time is different. See the specification table for more details.
All of Samsung’s new PMF and PHF standalone displays are IP5x certified, signifying their dust-resistant design and ability to withstand a range of environmental conditions. The certification alleviates concerns about dust accumulating on displays installed on subway trains or on external platforms. Customers can conveniently use this IP5x certified display without needing to prepare additional enclosure in dusty places. Uninterrupted, 24/7 content delivery is always assured regardless of surrounding natural or interactive conditions.
- Diagonal Size 49"
- Panel Type 60Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.560(H) x 0.560(V) mm
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 10bit Dithering - 1.07Billion
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75HZ
- Brightness 500nit
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Mega
- RGB In D-Sub (DVI-I Common)
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack, RGB/DVI/DP/HDMI
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video Out DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Power Supply 삼성전기 (SEM)
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:165W / Typical:(EU)98, (US)47, (WW)98W / BTU(Max):562.65W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1092.6 x 624.8 x 29.9 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1195 x 721 x 167 mm
- Set Weight 13.2 kg
- Package Weight 18.1 kg
- VESA Mount 400 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 6.9(Top)/6.9(Side)/8.9(Bottom) mm
- Media Player Option Type SBB, PIM Ready
- Temperature 0~40 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 (non-condensing)
- Special Non Glare Panel, Temperature Sensor, Video Wall(15x15(OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain(16), Pivot Display, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker(10W x 2), WiFi Module Embedded, IP5x, Center IR
- Speaker 10W x 2
- Mount WMN4270SD
- Specialty CML450H
- Stand STN-L4655E
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Magic Clone(to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play, PIP/PBP, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(HDCP Support), Firmware Update by Network, New Home Screen, PC-less VideoWall, Multi Channel, Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player
- MagicInfo Support Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class B
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A, CE (Europe) : EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003, VCCI (Japan) : VCCI V-3 /2010.04 Class A, KCC/EK (Korea) : Tuner : KN13 / KN20, Tunerless : KN22 / KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS CISPR22:2009, CCC(China) : GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012, GOST(Russia/CIS) : GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97, EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003
- Safety CB (Europe) : IEC60950-1/EN60950-1, CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore ) : PSB+IEC60950-1, NOM (Mexico ) : NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina ) : IRAM+IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia ) : SASO+IEC60950-1, BIS(India) : IEC60950-1 / IS13252, NOM(Mexico) : Tuner : NOM-001-SCFI-1993, Tunerless : NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC(Korea) : K 60950-1, EAC(Russia) : EAC+IEC60950-1, INMETRO(Brazil) : INMETRO+IEC60950-1, BSMI(Taiwan) : BSMI+IEC60950-1, RCM(Australia) : IEC60950-1/AS/NZS 60950-1, UL(USA) : cUL60950-1, CSA (Canada) : cUL, TUV (Germany) : CE, NEMKO (Norway) : CE
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C(IN) adapter, Cover Jack
Fitur dan spesifikasi dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu. Gambar yang digunakan hanya untuk tujuan ilustrasi
Professional Display PMF Series 49” (LH49PMFPBGC/XD)
2021.06.08User Manual versi 04
2021.06.08User Manual versi 04
2017.04.05Quick Guide versi 02
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, CHINESE, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, VIETNAMESE)
2020.08.18Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 Setup for Windows ) versi 3.1 1014.1
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, DUTCH(BEL), ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, , GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, THAI, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2016.09.09Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 User Manual) versi 2.6_1.2
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)