Video Wall UDE-P Series 46”
Showcase Superior Picture Quality through Advanced Factory Color Calibration
Any irregularity in brightness and color accuracy across video wall displays can negatively impact the viewing experience. To eliminate such color expression gaps and maintain a fully-aligned, consistent and captivating presentation, Samsung’s UDE Series video wall, UDE-P, features advanced factory tuning, innovative hardware and exceptional user calibration tools. Samsung’s multi-step factory calibration process tunes video wall displays to the highest-performing uniform brightness and color across each display out-of-the-box. After calibration, these displays offer an industry-leading local uniformity of more than 90 percent across 25 (5x5) areas of each screen, resulting in uninterrupted color expression across the entire display. The calibration process also maintains a superior white balance difference of less than 300 degrees K, while simultaneously achieving detailed color in grayscale through multi-step gamma calibration. In addition to rigorous factory calibration, users can manage brightness and color uniformity conveniently with Samsung Color Expert, a powerful free software program. Through these advanced solutions, the UDE Series video walls maintain superior uniformity, consistency and performance for the ultimate in color expression within large-scale presentations.
Captivate Audiences through a Narrow Bezel and Optimized Panel Design
The enhanced panel quality of Samsung’s UDE-P video wall (available in 46- and 55-inch sizes) elevates visual messaging and content through a seamless image and superior clarity. Featuring an ultra-narrow 3.5mm bezel-to-bezel design format (2.3mm bezel on the left and top sides and 1.2mm bezel on the right and bottom sides), which is the slimmest bezel in the video wall industry, the display creates a virtually uninterrupted viewing experience to keep audiences focused on content rather than the display itself. When exposed to a range of environmental conditions, video wall panels can run the risk of losing image quality due to distortion and irregular color presentation. To provide consistent display clarity uninterrupted message delivery in any operational environment, Samsung’s UDE-P video wall panels undergo rigorous performance testing. Each display features a reinforced panel that deters heat, weather and other stress-inducing conditions. As a result, Samsung’s superior panel prevents screen darkening, light leakage or any related deterioration in picture quality. An anti-glare panel also enables messages to reach relevant audiences with minimal distraction by light reflection. All these enhanced panel quality features allow for the long-term delivery of brilliant contents and the ultimate viewing experience.
Captivate Viewers through UHD Content and Enable Cost-Efficient Management Without Special Devices
Businesses face increased challenges to capture the attention of passers-by with impactful content, particularly in large, often crowded retail and public environments. By combining the ultimate in picture quality with unparalleled multiscreen display connectivity, the Samsung UDE-P video wall garners heightened exposure for messaging by captivating viewers. The display transforms standard Full-High Definition (FHD) content into a powerful Ultra-High Definition (UHD) viewing experience for the enhanced effectiveness and impact of message deployment. Featuring integrated DisplayPort (DP) 1.2 ports, the UDE-P can showcase high-quality UHD content across multiple screens simultaneously without requiring additional external devices. This improved capability and flexibility generates new opportunities for businesses to share memorable content without adding cost or complexity.
Vivid and Reliable Content Delivery for the Needs of your Business
Designed to maintain consistent performance in varying indoor environment conditions, Samsung’s UDE-P video wall produces an engaging and impactful premium viewing experience. The video wall’s elevated contrast ratios (46-inch: 3,500:1 and 55-inch: 4,000:1) and high brightness of 700nit produce consistent, crystal-clear picture quality and a vivid color presentation regardless of surrounding lighting conditions. With continuous 24/7 operational performance and dependability, the UDE-P can deliver immersive content when and where it is most effective for your unique business needs. This combination of embedded design benefits makes the UDE-P a smart choice for content delivery in business settings where enhanced readability is essential.
Simplified Content Creation and Management through All-in-One, Embedded Platform
As an all-in-one solution, the Samsung UDE-P video wall ensures users can create, deploy and manage an array of highly-impactful content without separate external PCs or devices. With a built-in media player through its embedded chip, 3rd Generation SSSP, the UDE-P uses its powerful Quad Core CPU to streamline digital content operation and improve total cost of ownership (TCO). As a result, content managers can easily install the video wall and begin sharing content with target audiences with minimal expense or hassle. Additionally, Samsung’s advanced MagicInfo S3 content management software comes integrated with the 3rd Generation SSSP. Compatible with a wide range of image, text and video file formats and sizes, MagicInfo S3 simplifies the content creation and server-to-screen upload process for added convenience. The user-friendly program also ensures a visual fit for any environment through an extensive library of widgets, stickers, stamps and font styles, which simplifies the customization of content that reinforces the user’s industry and brand.
A Slim, Easily Configurable Wall Mount Adaptive to your Business Needs
Samsung’s versatile UDE-P Series video walls come equipped with a range of user-friendly features to ensure a seamless installation complementary to your specific operational needs. The displays come with an industry-leading slim, 39mm depth video wall mount for easy installation and calibration to hold each display in place without distracting viewers. As the wall mount is sized to the dimensions of the video wall, users can simply install the mount first and fit into the video wall. This user-friendly design eliminates the need to measure the wall mount and calculate the gap to properly size, which can be experienced with standard video wall mounting systems. Once installed, the mounting system offers three-dimensional axis tuning, including x-axis (up-and-down with rotational screws); y-axis (left and right with rail movement); and z-axis (push and pull pop-up capability), for effortless alignment of individual displays to form a continuous, gap-free presentation. This dimensional consistency and easy adjustability also prevents the need to dismantle the entire video wall should one specific section require adjustment.
- Diagonal Size 46"
- Panel Type D-LED DID
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.53025mm(H) x 0.53025mm(V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1018.08mm x 572.67mm
- Contrast Ratio 3500:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48Hz ~ 75Hz
- Brightness 700 cd/m2
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 10,000:1
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- RGB Out DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video In HDMI1, HDMI2, Component(CVBS Common)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:187W, Typ:135W, BTU(Max):638W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1022.1 x 576.6 x 97.4 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1160 x 715 x 280 mm
- Set Weight 16.5 kg
- Package Weight 22.4(TBD)
- VESA Mount 600 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 2.3mm(U/L), 1.2mm(R/B)
- Media Player Option Type SBB-C/DA/DI (Slide In)
- Temperature 0℃ ~ 40 ℃
- Humidity 10 ~ 80 %
- Special ACM Support(Advanced Color Management), Magic Clone(to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Haze 44%, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP/PBP, Video Wall(15x15(OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain(10x10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(Supporting MST 2x2 UHD Resolution), Smart Scheduling, Smart F/W update, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping), Built In MagicInfo(MagicInfo Player S3)
- Mount WMN-46VD
- Specialty MID-UD46DS
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea) : KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548 (CISPR22), CCC(China) : GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012
- Environment ENERGY STAR 6.0 (USA)
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1, NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1, KC (Korea) : K60950-1, CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1, GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022, NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina) : IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Fitur dan spesifikasi dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu. Gambar yang digunakan hanya untuk tujuan ilustrasi
Beberapa fitur Samsung Smart TV mungkin tidak tersedia tanpa persetujuan jelas terhadap pengumpulan dan penggunaan informasi pribadi.
Video Wall UDE-P Series 46” (LH46UDEPLBB/XS)
2019.11.19Quick Guide versi 02
(ENGLISH, CHINESE, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, VIETNAMESE)