Video Wall UHF-E Series 55”
The UH55F-E SMART Signage has been born with Samsung's penchant for unlocking new levels of bezel thinness. The UH55F-E display features an ultra-narrow bezel width of just 1.15 mm (0.045 in) at top and left and 0.55 mm (0.021 in) at bottom and right, resulting in the extremely narrow bezel-to-bezel width of 1.7 mm (0.067 in) and minimizing the visual distraction of video walls to elicit impacting imagery of products and services. With the extremely narrow bezels of the UH55F-E video wall display, the near-seamless picture spreads across multiple displays to captivate and impress customers.
Combined with a non-glare panel, the UH55F-E display is designed to help businesses create memorable video walls even under ambient light. This new panel features a haze of 25%, rendering its non-glare performance to be significantly more advanced than panels that merely meet the penetration ratio standard. Outer Haze remains a critical aspect for light reflection to viewers and its specifications are even more robust than previous versions. By evenly disseminating any direct light, non-glare panels provide optimum clarity without any distracting glare, which is crucial in a well-lit retail environment. No matter the setting, crisp visual definition will always be assured, regardless of ambient or natural light interference. The UH55F-E display ensures that your message is being received and delivers your content with vibrant colors to leave deep impressions on your audience.
The Samsung video wall alters the surrounding environment by allowing for heightened exposure of the content being showcased. The display transforms standard Full-High Definition (FHD) content into a powerful Ultra-High Definition (UHD) viewing experience. Being the first in the industry to implement up to 5x5 wall configurations based on daisy chain through the use of DisplayPort (DP) 1.2, as well as HDMI ports, the UH55F-E can project high-quality UHD content across multiple screens simultaneously. Samsung's UH55F-E video wall display allows for enhanced usability and cost-savings due to its 5x5 wall setup, as existing PC-based video walls tend to require high performance graphic cards, where UHD splitters are limited to 2x2 display arrangements. This improved capability and flexibility generates new opportunities for businesses to share content without adding cost or complexity.
Samsung’s multi-step factory calibration process tunes video wall displays to the highest-performing uniform brightness and color throughout multiple displays, out-of-the-box, allowing for outstanding panel quality to truly let UHD content resonate even better. After calibration, the displays offer an industry-leading local uniformity of more than 90 percent for optimal color accuracy across the entire display. The calibration process also enables the displays to offer a superior white balance. In addition to rigorous factory calibration, users can conveniently manage brightness and color uniformity with Samsung Color Expert, a powerful free software program. Through these advanced color management solutions, the video walls enable large-scale presentations to feature superior uniformity, consistency and performance for the ultimate in color expression.
When exposed to a range of environmental conditions, video wall panels risk losing image quality due to distortion and irregular color presentation. Meanwhile, black mura-free panels work to offset backlight non-uniformity, allowing you to maintain superior quality content on your video wall over a long time. To provide consistent display clarity and uninterrupted promotion in any operational environment, Samsung’s video wall panels undergo rigorous performance testing. Each display features a reinforced panel that deters heat, weather and other stress-inducing conditions. As a result, Samsung’s superior panel prevents screen darkening, light leakage or any related deterioration in picture quality, while ensuring long-term delivery of brilliant content and the ultimate viewing experience.
Designed to maintain performance in varying indoor environment conditions, Samsung UH55F-E video wall produces an engaging viewing experience. The video wall’s elevated contrast ratios (46-inch: 3500:1 and 55-inch: 4000:1) and high brightness of 700 nit produce superior picture quality and a vivid color presentation regardless of surrounding lighting conditions. With continuous 24/7 operations and dependability, the UH55F-E display can enable vivid and reliable content delivery for your unique business needs. This combination of embedded design benefits makes the UH55F-E a smart choice in business settings where readability is essential.
Backed by a powerful Quad Core CPU, the Signage Player Box effectively allows for multi-source switching and a media player to co-exist in a single box, while reducing the need for incurring extra expenses in equipment to operate the differing facets of a video wall. Built to leverage the power of the embedded Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSSP), the all-in-one, versatile box transforms standard video walls using its Quad Core CPU for faster information processing and easy-to-use content management performance with MagicInfo S3.
Special Wall Mounts ensure easy installation of video walls through minimal use of installation steps, providing simplified attach-and-connect configurations, and possessing no replacement parts. The wall mount takes up minimal space and is sized to the dimensions of the video wall, where users can install the mount first and fit into the video wall. This user-friendly design eliminates the tedious efforts required to measure and adjust the wall mount, allowing you to conceive ideal layouts through effortless alignment between the wall mount size and video display size. This dimensional consistency and easy adjustability also prevent the need to dismantle the entire video wall should one section require adjustment.
- Diagonal Size 55"
- Panel Type D-LED DID
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.63mm(H) x 0.63mm(V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1209.6 x 680.4 mm
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48Hz ~ 75Hz
- Brightness Max 700 cd/m2
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio MEGA DCR
- RGB In D-Sub
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack, RGB/DVI/HDMI
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video Out N/A
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:297W, Typical:180W, BTU(Max):1013W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1211.5 x 682.3 x 96.3 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1355 x 809 x 320 mm
- Set Weight 21.0 kg
- Package Weight 27.4 kg
- VESA Mount 600 x 400 mm
- Media Player Option Type SBB(Slide In), Signage player box
- Temperature 0~40 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 (non-condensing)
- Special ACM Support(Advanced Color Management), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Haze 25%, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), Video Wall(15x15(OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain(10x10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(Supporting UHD Resolution, HDCP support), Smart F/W update, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping)
- Mount WMN-55VD
- Energy Efficiency Class C
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea) : KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548, (CISPR22), CCC(China) : GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1, NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1, KC (Korea) : K60950-1, CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1, GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022, NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina) : IEC60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, stereo to DB9 cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Fitur dan spesifikasi dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu. Gambar yang digunakan hanya untuk tujuan ilustrasi
Beberapa fitur Samsung Smart TV mungkin tidak tersedia tanpa persetujuan jelas terhadap pengumpulan dan penggunaan informasi pribadi.
Video Wall UHF-E Series 55” (LH55UHFHLBB/XD)