Samsung’s UHF5 Series video walls are designed for optimized user assembly and disassembly. A reduction in thickness (by more than 50 percent) and weight (by more than 40 percent) makes the displays easier to transport and install. To further simplify the process, an optional wall mount ensures that the video wall remains stable and adherent to any surface. The alignment of the UHF5 Series displays (47.9mm) and wall mounts (39.9mm) accommodates Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations which mandate that video walls remain within four inches of a surface to minimize fall risks.
By condensing several essential video wall components into a unified platform, Samsung’s UHF5 Series helps users achieve the coveted UHD content standard with less effort required. A compatible Signage Player Box (Tizen 2.4) delivers immersive, captivating content across video wall configurations as large as 5x5 in size. Through harmonious daisy-chaining, users can share seamless, crisp video content that extends across all screens without interruption. Furthermore, the Signage Player Box doubles as a media player backed by a powerful Quad Core CPU and featuring multi-source switching functionalities. Overall, this versatile composition prevents users from having to purchase additional equipment and represents a cost-efficient alternative.
To provide a more refined out-of-the-box solution that can be implemented easily and quickly, Samsung’s UHF5 Series displays undergo rigorous factory calibration. This detailed process uses precise sensors and the latest software to fine-tune display presentation beyond what customers typically expect. The ensuing result enhances white balance for the delivery of more impactful, unified UHD messages. For customers seeking even more sophisticated calibration, the UHF5 Series comes complete with an Advanced Color Management (ACM) Chipset and Samsung Color Expert Software that can optimze display settings.
As users require continuous long-term video wall performance in a range of environments, display durability is essential for success. Samsung’s UHF5 Series video walls overcome many common user challenges to ensure unwavering 24/7 performance. Through exhaustive testing, Samsung’s video wall panels are reinforced to shield screens against panel darkening. Additionally, each video wall contains black, mura-free panels to prevent backlight non-uniformity and subsequent visual distraction. These features, coupled with the ongoing support of Samsung’s dedicated customer service team, reduce maintenance for users while delivering images at superior quality.
UHF5 Series users can bypass any perceived installation and layout challenges through the use of Samsung’s special wall mounts. These optional wall mounts accommodate a variety of video wall sizes and configurations, creating new opportunities for creative and captivating display arrangements. By reducing the time and labor required to set up and break down video walls, the compatible wall mounts improve overall efficiency while allowing users to focus on other critical business matters.
To further validate their efficient performance, Samsung’s UHF5 Series video walls have achieved Energy Star 7.0 certification. This achievement signifies an environmentally-friendly composition and content delivery procedures requiring minimal resources or emissions. Beyond representing a sustainable alternative, Samsung’s certified UHF5 Series displays significantly reduce energy expenses – and related maintenance – for users
- Diagonal Size 46"
- Panel Type D-LED DID
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.53025 (H) x 0.53025(V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1018.08(H) x 572.67(V)
- Brightness (Typical) Max 700 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48Hz ~ 75Hz
- Brightness Max 700
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio MEGA DCR
- RGB In D-Sub
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack, DVI/HDMI
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video Out DP 1.2
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:132W, Typ.:98W, BTU(Max):450.4W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1023.8 x 578.4 x 47.9 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1171 x 734 x 277 mm
- Set Weight 13.2 kg
- Package Weight 19.2 kg
- VESA Mount 400 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 3.4mm(U/L), 2.0mm(R/B)
- Media Player Option Type SBB, Signage player box
- Temperature 0~40 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 (non-condensing)
- Special ACM Support(Advanced Color Management), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Haze 11%, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), Video Wall(15x15(OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain(10x10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(Supporting UHD Resolution, HDCP support), Smart F/W update, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping)
- Mount WMN-46VD
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea) : KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548.(CISPR22), CCC(China) : GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1, NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1, KC (Korea) : K60950-1, CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore) : C60950-1, GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022, NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina) : IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, Stereo to DB9 cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Fitur dan spesifikasi dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu. Gambar yang digunakan hanya untuk tujuan ilustrasi
Beberapa fitur Samsung Smart TV mungkin tidak tersedia tanpa persetujuan jelas terhadap pengumpulan dan penggunaan informasi pribadi.