- Corporate Citizenship
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Supply Chain
- Report & Policy
- Facts & Figures
- Responsible Labor Practice
What we promised
Our promise to perform responsibly as a leading, global company.
Samsung is committed to complying with local laws and regulations as well as applying a strict global code of conduct to all employees. It believes that ethical management is not only a tool for responding to the rapid changes in the global business environment, but also a vehicle for building trust with its various stakeholders including customers, shareholders, employees, business partners and local communities. With an aim to become one of the most ethical companies In the world, Samsung continues to train its employees and operate monitoring systems, while practicing fair and transparent corporate management.
Samsung’s Philosophy and Goals
Samsung follows a simple business philosophy: to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. To achieve this, Samsung sets a high value on its people and technologies.
1Core Elements of Management
On the Basis of Human Resources & Technologies
· Make the extension of human resource development and technical superiority with management principles
· Increase the synergy effect of the whole management system through human resources and technologies
2Company Objectives (Inner goals)
Create the Best Products and Services
· Create the products and services that give customers the best satisfaction
· Retain the 1st position in the world in the same line of business
And Contribute to Society
· Contribute for common interests and a rich life
· Perform the mission statement by a member of the community