Navigating your phone
When you interact with an item on the screen, a rectangular focus surrounds it. You can use tap and swipe gestures with your fingers to control the focus. When you move it around the screen, Voice Assistant will tell you what it is.
• To hear what's directly under your finger
tap and drag your finger around the screen.
• To activate an item
double tap with 1 finger.
• To move the focus box to another item on the screen
swipe left or right with 1 finger.
• To move to the next or previous page
swipe left or right with 2 fingers.
• To scroll up or down the list
swipe up or down with 2 fingers.
• To scroll up or down through screen content
swipe side to side with 1 finger (left then right to scroll up, right then left to scroll down).
• To move the focus box to the first or last item on the screen
with 1 finger, swipe up then down to go to the first item, or down then up to go to the last item.