When indoor space is at a premium, the 2Way Cassette is an ideal solution, particularly in long narrow areas such as hallways and corridors. As it is 45 per cent smaller than previous units, and requiring 30 per cent less room than the 4Way cassette, it is easily incorporated into existing or planned building designs. Conveniently slotting into standard ceiling grids, the result is a discreet air conditioning system which offers maximum performance with minimum visual impact on decor.
The innovative Twin Cross Flow Fan distributes cool and warm air even further with a minimum of noise. This efficient system suits rooms of any dimension so no corner is overlooked.
The unit's self-diagnosis mode alerts users to malfunctions straight away. An error code and LED light enable engineers to identify the problem quickly, reducing the time taken to fix it.
Businesses benefit from a regular climate throughout the entire room with the Optimum Temperature Control feature. This function detects the temperature at the top and bottom of the area, then acts to minimise the difference maintaining optimum levels all around the room. As a result, hot and cold spots are eliminated, creating more balanced, comfortable surroundings.
The 2Way Cassette's wide blades create powerful airflow without wasting energy. Removing the need for multiple appliances, the indoor unit delivers cool or warm air at greater distances, making it more efficient for businesses. Providing even cooling and heating throughout the room, the 2Way Cassette delivers optimal results, even in the remotest corners of the space.
Ceiling Dust Prevention
Dirty ceilings are no longer an issue with the 2Way Cassette air conditioning unit. The newly designed panel prevents dust from gathering over long periods of operation. By controlling the direction of the airflow so that it avoids contact with the ceiling, businesses can enjoy cleaner and more elegant work spaces than ever.
High Lift-Up Drain Pump
The 2Way Cassette includes an optional high lift-up drain pump. This lifts condensed water up to 750mm compared with previous 700mm limits. The increased quantity provides more flexibility over where the unit is installed, offering users greater convenience than ever.
No Overflowing Drain Water
The innovative drain pump check valve prevents drained water from flowing backwards into the drain pan. Minimising the drain pan's water level in this way means businesses never have to worry about water stagnation or overflows that drip into indoor spaces. The 2Way Cassette provides fresh, clean air without contaminating the room.
- Type 2 WAY CASSETTE
- Indoor Unit AM056FN2DEH/EU
Power Supply (Indoor Unit) [Φ, #, V, Hz]
- 1, 2, 220 - 240, 50
- Mode HP / HR
- Cooling [kW] 5.6 kW
- Cooling [Btu/h] 19100 Btu/h
- Heating [kW] 6.3 kW
- Heating [Btu/h] 21500 Btu/h
Power Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) [W] 70 W
- Heating 2) [W] 70 W
Current Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) 0.38 A
- Heating 2) 0.38 A
- Type Crossflow Fan
- Motor (Output) [W] 14 x 2 W
- Air Flow Rate (High / Mid / Low) [CMM] 14 / 13 / 12 CMM
- Air Flow Rate(High/Mid/Low)[L/S] 233.33 / 216.67 / 200
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, mm) 6.35 mm
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, inch) 1 / 4"
- Gas Pipe (Φ, mm) 12.7 mm
- Gas Pipe (Φ, inch) 1 / 2"
- Drain Pipe (Φ,mm) VP25 (OD 32, ID 25)
- Power Source Wire 1.5 ~ 2.5
- Transmission Cable 0.75 ~ 1.5
- Type R410A
- Control Method EEV INCLUDED
- Sound Pressure (High / Mid / Low) [dB(A)] 38 / 37 / 35 dBA
- Sound Power 58 dBA
External Dimension (Indoor Unit)
- Net Weight(kg) 21 kg
- Shipping Weight (kg) 25 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 890 x 230 x 575 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1077 x 299 x 642 mm
- Panel model PC2NUSMEN
- Panel Net Weight (kg) 4 kg
- Shipping Weight (kg) 8 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1030 x 25 x 650 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1103 x 151 x 727 mm
* Samsung air conditioners contain fluorinated greenhouse gas R410A with GWP=2088
DVM, 2-WAY Cassette, Heat Pump (AM056FN2DEH/EU)