DVM, Ceiling, Heat Pump
The two-way installation option enables users to choose the best solution for their specific requirements. This flexible unit can be deployed under the ceiling or as a free-standing floor unit. If space is limited and airflow needs to come from above, the ceiling setting is ideal, while the floor-standing option is perfect when room is abundant. This two-way design is efficient, cost-effective and elegant.
The Samsung Ceiling Type air conditioning unit is slim and compact, offering a wider choice of installation locations. At just half the size of competitor units, this air conditioning system's cooling power is comparable to larger products. Its smaller size and lighter weight mean your business benefits from reduced set-up costs.
The anti-virus filter lets businesses and their users benefit from cleaner air in their premises. This feature is specifically designed to keep local air free from dust particles and to minimise the spread of mould spores and harmful bacteria. This generates a more comfortable and safe environment for business users.
- Type CEILING
Power Supply (Indoor Unit) Φ, #, V, Hz
- 1, 2, 220 - 240, 50
- Mode HP / HR
- Cooling 7.1 kW
- Cooling [Btu/h] 24200 Btu/h
- Heating 8 kW
- Heating [Btu/h] 27300 Btu/h
Power Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 80 W
- Heating 77 W
Current Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 0.35 A
- Heating 0.29 A
- Type Sirocco Fan
- Motor (Output) 120 x 1 W
- Air Flow Rate (High / Mid / Low) 18 / 16.5 / 15 CMM
- Air Flow Rate(High/Mid/Low)[L/S] 300 / 275 / 250
- Liquid Pipe 9.52 mm
- Liquid Pipe 3/8"
- Gas Pipe 15.88 mm
- Gas Pipe 5/8"
- Drain Pipe (Φ,mm) ID 18 HOSE
- Power Source Wire 1.5 ~ 2.5
- Transmission Cable 0.75 ~ 1.5
- Type R410A
- Control Method EEV NOT INCLUDED
- Sound Pressure (High / Mid / Low) [dB(A)] 44 / 42 / 40 dBA
- Sound Power 63 dBA
External Dimension (Indoor Unit)
- Net Weight 21 kg
- Shipping Weight 25.5 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) 1000 x 650 x 200 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) 1080 x 730 x 300 mm
* Samsung air conditioners contain fluorinated greenhouse gas R410A with GWP=2088