Deliver promotional messaging vividly with excellent visibility
Draw more visitors to your retail business by effectively delivering promotional messaging with excellent visibility. OMD Series SMART Signage features 2,500-nit high brightness and 5000:1 contrast ratio for superb visibility in various lighting environments. Even customers who are wearing polarised sunglasses can view messages with outstanding clarity and brightness, without the display-blindness effect typically experienced with LCD displays.
Display content with optimal brightness and cost-efficiency
Optimise brightness control while reducing display operating expenses and power consumption with an automatic brightness sensor. You can customise the maximum and minimum brightness within a range of 350-nit to 2,500-nit brightness to complement any environment and control expenses, while extending the life of the monitor.
Rely on strong 24/7 durability in various outdoor environments
Present business messaging 24/7 even when the display is exposed to sunlight directly and indirectly for reliable around-the-clock operation. OMD Series SMART Signage is mechanically designed and has undergone internal testing to endure heat with a panel that can withstand up to 110°C (230°F) temperatures.* 110°C (230°F) means the temperature that panel surface, not display itself, can endure under direct sunlight.
Experience easy management and clutter-free installation with SSSP
Leverage Samsung’s industry-leading 2nd Generation SSSP and a powerful quad-core processor with SoC technology for outstanding performance. 2nd Generation SSSP has advanced MagicInfo® Premium S all-in-one embedded content management solution that eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player. The result is an uncluttered and simplified digital signage configuration that delivers rich media content, enhanced operational efficiency and lower TCO.
Easily and professionally manage content from a mobile device
Manage content conveniently from a mobile device with built-in Wi-Fi and MagicInfo® solution, even when the displays are installed in difficult-to-access locations. MagicInfo enables professional management of multiple displays, and the MagicInfo Mobile application can be used on a tablet or other mobile device to easily deliver content to displays or to update the displays’ templates or content.
Deliver engaging content with a very visible, sleek and exceptional design
Impress customers and reduce viewing distractions with a sophisticated design featuring a narrow 9.3 mm bezel and slim depth that offers an elegant appearance. Slim bezels allow OMD Series displays to be used in seamless video walls for stunning window and wall displays. And with slim-depth panels these stylish displays deliver efficient use of space while reducing separate housing design costs.*Bezel width varies by screen size.
Choose the ideal display type for any business environment
Take advantage of a variety of form factors to suit your display environment. As a standalone kit-type panel, the OMD-K is designed for specialised use in various customised housings to serve a wide range of configuration and environmental needs. OMD-W is an aesthetically pleasing standalone panel that is suitable for in-window store display usage with a back cover that hides its array of connectivity ports and openings. Both OMD-K and OMD-W models are available in various sizes (46”, 55” and 75”) for configuration flexibility.
- Diagonal Size 75"
- Panel Type S-VA
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1650.24(H) x 928.26(V)
- Brightness (Typical) 2,500 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 6 ms
- Display Colour 8 bit - 16.7M
- Colour Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5Mhz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75Hz
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- RGB Out DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video In HDMI1, HDMI2, Component(CVBS Common)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5W (KR,EN) / less than 0.3W (NA)
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:935W, Typical:542W (KR,EN) / 548W (NA), BTU(Max):3188.35W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5W (KR,EN) / less than 0.3W (NA)
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1,675.8 x 953.8 x 124.6 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1,815 x 1,075 x 415 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 48 kg
- Package Weight 60.6 kg
- VESA Mount 900 x 600 mm
- Bezel Width 11.7mm
- Media Player Option Type Embedded, SIM (Slide in Module )
- Temperature 0~30 (Direct Sunlight), 0~50 (w/o Direct Sunlight)
- Humidity 10~80 %
- Special Plug and Play, MagicInfo S2, Slide in Module, Digital Daisy Chains(100ea), Built in Speakers, Lamp Error Detection, Anti Image Retention, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC, PIP/PBP, Video Wall(10x10), Portrait Installation Support, Button Lock, Smart Scheduling, WiFi Embedded, Sunglasses Viewable
- Speaker Built in Speaker (10W + 10W)
- Protection Glass N/A
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Support Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class D
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) : Part 15, Subpart B Class A, CE (Europe) : EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) : V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea) : KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548 (CISPR22), CCC (China) : GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1, NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1, KC (Korea) : K60950-1, CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1, GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022, NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1998, IRAM (Argentina) : IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950-1
- Included External IR/Brightness Sensor,Quick Setup Guide, Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
OM75D-W 75” High Bright Display (LH75OMDPWBC/EN)
2016.10.05Quick Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)
2016.06.02User Manual ver 1.0