The built-in TV tuner in the H Series provides businesses with the flexibility to display clear, digital programming without the added cost of decoder boxes. Retailers also have the convenience of coordinating and updating information across their chain of outlets, while always ensuring the information provided to their customers is current and consistent.
The LED-backlit screens enable the displays to run for extended periods of time without overheating, burning out or consuming large amounts of electricity. These factors make the Samsung H Series an ideal choice for small retailers that need only one or two units during extended business hours.
The H Series delivers a high-definition (HD) resolution of 1366 x 768 on the 32-inch display and an FHD resolution of 1920 x 1080 on the 40-inch and 46-inch displays. Plus, the LED backlight unit (BLU) produces superior picture quality with high contrast levels and improved color saturation. The high resolution and brilliant image quality provide an enhanced viewing experience and increases the impact of company messages.
The H Series features a built-in Universal Serial Bus (USB) media player, which plays digital content such as movies, photos and music. Simply plug content into the display through a USB port without the need for additional players. The H Series also also features a built-in speaker, an audio out mini jack and closed captioning.
Businesses can control the H Series with advanced remote control functionality. The embedded RS-232C interface enables users to adjust the LFD power, volume, channel, souce, brightness and contrast over short or long distances with a linked PC.
Whether you are a small retailer or a busy restaurant, effective digital signage is essential to any good business. The Samsung LFD H Series is the perfect choice, providing superb LFD functionality and a built-in TV tuner. This combined functionality means that you can display your company message and TV entertainment simultaneously. And with LED backlight technology, this LFD runs for longer periods of time. Other Features include outstanding visuals, built-in speakers, stunning slim design, and the latest energy saving technology, such as the D-LED screen type. This LFD truly is a smart choice for businesses.
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 - 81KHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 56 - 75Hz
- Diagonal Size 40"
- Type LED
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch(mm) 0.46125 (H) x 0.15375 (V) mm
- Active Display Area 902.6 (H) x 517.1 (V) (40 inch diagonal)
- Brightness 300 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio (Dynamic) 3500000:1
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178 / 178 (H / V)
- Response Time (G-to-G) 8ms
- Display Colour 16.7M
- Colour Gamut 72%
- Analog D-SUB
- HDMI x 3 ( 1 HDMI supports DVI) Component (CVBS Common), ANT In, USB, Common Interface, SCART
- PC / DVI Audio-In, Component Audio-In, AV Audio-in
- External Control RS232 thru RJ12
- Set Dimension (WxHxD)
- 927.6 x 607 x 227.6 (With Stand), 927.6 x 551 x 93 (Without Stand)
- Package Dimension (WxHxD)
- 1104 x 641 x 165mm
- Set Weight
- Package Weight
- VESA Mount 200 x 200mm
- Stand Type STN-L4055AD
- Dimension (WxHxD)
- Operating Temperature 0 - 40°C
- Humidity 10 - 80%
- Key Hybrid LFD with Built-in Tuner
- Special Built in Speaker Plug and Play (through USB), PIP, Narrow Bezel, Light Weight, Built in Button Lock
- Power Supply AC 220 - 240V 50 / 60 Hz
- Off Mode
- Power switch off < 0.3 Watts
- On Mode
- 87 W (Max) / 46 W (Typ)
- Sleep Mode
- Power switch off < 0.3 Watts
- Type External
- EMC CE
- Safety CB
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Power Cable, RS232C Adapter, CD Manual, Remote Controller