Essential, rugged convenience to meet your business needs
Designed for durability, Galaxy XCover 5 is ready to go wherever life takes you. The XCover key adds convenience at a press, like easily turning on the LED Torchlight, or you can customise it to bring up the apps you need to get down to business.
Durability for where work takes you
Stay on task even when you're working in harsh environments. Galaxy XCover 5 has an IP68 rating and meets MIL-STD 810H standards to protect itself. So when you're out in the field or on site, a little water or dropping your phone won't prevent you from getting the job done.
*IP68 rating: Water resistant in up to 1.5 metres of fresh water for up to 30 minutes and protected from dust, dirt, and sand. **When tested on a flat surface, the XCover 5 can withstand a drop of up to 1.5 metres. Drop test results meet MIL STD 810H standard. MIL-STD-810G (incl. Anti-shock): MIL-STD-810G is a standardised form of testing designed by the US Military to accurately assess device limitations. Testing methods include a drop test on a plywood impact surface over steel.
A great view, in the office or out in the field
Take in the sights and carry on. Galaxy XCover 5 has a 5.3-inch HD+ display for a detailed viewing experience wherever business takes you. Check out documents, watch videos and make sure you're on the right track in Maps on a handy, vivid screen.
Stay protected, stay on track
When work calls for protective gloves, you can keep on using your phone. The display features increased touch sensitivity, so you can use your Galaxy XCover 5 on the construction site or in the factory and even if your hands get damp in rain or snow.
Capture the great outdoors
Make your memories last when you're out — the 16MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera on Galaxy XCover 5 deliver clear photos. And with the Dual LED Flash brightening up low-light environments, you can get the shot from morning to night.
*Camera performance may vary depending on the surrounding environment.
Power through the workday
Galaxy XCover 5 has a 3,000mAh (typical)** replaceable battery, giving you long-lasting power. Switch it out with an extra battery when you're running low, or plug your phone in for a fast recharge with 15W Fast Charging. Plus, 2 POGO pins support charging multiple devices simultaneously.
*Extra replaceable battery and POGO charging dock sold separately.**Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 2,920mAh(Rated battery capacity). Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
Storage and speed you can count on
Galaxy XCover 5 combines Octa-core processing power with up to 4GB of RAM for fast and efficient performance for the task at hand. Enjoy 64GB of internal storage or add even more space with up to 1TB microSD card.
*Actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software.**MicroSD card sold separately.
Protect what matters to you
Built into the phone's hardware and software from the start, Samsung Knox protects your phone from the minute it's turned on. The multi-layered security defends your most sensitive information from malware and malicious threats.
Keep your business under wraps
Galaxy XCover 5 comes with advanced security measures that help keep your data private. Face Recognition securely and easily unlocks your phone even if you're wearing gloves. And enhanced security maintenance releases ensure you're up to date for up to 5 years after Global Launching.
The complete package for mobile workspace
Galaxy Enterprise Edition is the all-in-one offering making it simple to secure, deploy and manage your mobile fleet. Equipped with Knox Suite, it's simple to set up out of the box and comes with consistent security maintenance releases for business continuity throughout the device's lifetime.
Scanning made quick and easy
You can easily scan barcodes with Knox Capture*, which transforms Galaxy XCover 5 into an enterprise-grade scanner with an intuitive push-to-scan button. When the button's pushed, Knox Capture triggers the special camera adjustment features built into the phone.
*Scan solutions (including Knox Capture) are sold separately.
*Scan solutions (including Knox Capture) are sold separately.
Simplify your business communication
Get in touch with your team at the push of the XCover key. Galaxy XCover 5 is compatible with Push-to-Talk solutions for ease of use. It also supports the Microsoft Teams platform, turning your phone into a secure walkie-talkie that can connect to other users.
*All Push-to-Talk solutions (including Microsoft Teams) are sold separately.
- CPU Speed 2GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main_Display) 134.8mm (5.3" full rectangle) / 134.1mm (5.3" rounded corners)
- Resolution (Main Display) 1480 x 720 (HD+)
- Technology (Main Display) PLS TFT LCD
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- Rear Camera - Resolution (Multiple) 16.0 MP
- Rear Camera - F Number (Multiple) F1.8
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Rear Camera - OIS No
- Rear Camera Zoom Digital Zoom up to 10x
- Front Camera - Resolution 5.0 MP
- Front Camera - F Number F2.2
- Front Camera - Auto Focus No
- Front Camera - OIS No
- Rear Camera - Flash Yes
- Front Camera - Flash No
- Video Recording Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
- RAM_Size (GB) 4
- ROM Size (GB) 64
- Available Memory (GB)* 46.8
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 1TB)
- Number of SIM Dual-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- SIM Slot Type SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B20(800), B26(850), B28(700), B66(AWS-3)
- 4G TDD LTE B38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- USB Interface USB Type-C
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.0
- NFC Yes
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Form Factor Touchscreen Bar
- Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 147.1 x 71.6 x 9.2
- Weight (g) 172
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 13
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 13
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 13
- Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical) 3000
- Removable Yes
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 56
- Talk Time (4G LTE) (Hours) Up to 31
Audio and Video
- Stereo Support No
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@60fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- Gear Support Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Fit2, Galaxy Fit e, Galaxy Fit, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Fit2 Pro, Gear Fit2, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Gear S2, Gear IconX (2018)
- Samsung DeX Support No
- Mobile TV No
Memory size - User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features.
Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.
Display Size: Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
Battery Capacity: Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 2,920mAh (Rated battery capacity). Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.