Sleek and portable
Fitting perfectly in your hands, the Galaxy Tab 4 (7") provides maximum portability and sleek design. Its leather-feel back cover adds a luxurious and classic feel to your Galaxy Tab 4 (7"). Its amazingly slim and lightweight design and soft rounding finish on the back cover make it easy to hold and carry with you no matter where your journeys take you, allowing for comfortable use for a long time.
Enhanced multimedia experience, enhanced performance
The 7" WXGA (1280 x 800) screen with 16:10 display ratio provides an exceptionally clear view of all your favourite media. Samsung's Multi Window system maximises your multi-tasking experience, letting you watch a movie, check your e-mail, shop online, and chat with your friends on a single screen. A 1.4 GHz quad-core processor keeps everything running smoothly.
* Also enjoy a free one-year digital subscription to Bloomberg Businessweek+ optimised for the 7" screen.
Content Sharing with friend
Group Play allows you to share your favourite media and have fun with friends. Connecting your devices lets you share screens, play games, and view photos together.
Content sharing across devices
Share content across all of your devices by connecting them with Samsung Link. Just log in to your Samsung account and all your music, movies, images, and documents from other supported devices will be available on your Galaxy Tab 4 (7").
Productivity on the go
View Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the go with Hancom Viewer on your Galaxy Tab 4 (7"). If you want to edit your documents, simply download the Hancom Editing Tool from Samsung Apps.
- CPU Speed 1.4GHz
- CPU Type Quad-Core
- Size (Main Display) 7.0" (177.7mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) TFT
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- Size (Sub Display) N/A
- S Pen Support No
- Rear Camera - Resolution CMOS 3.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus No
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 1.3 MP
- Rear Camera - Flash No
- RAM Size (GB) 1.5 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 64GB)
- SIM size Micro-SIM (3FF)
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800)
- ANT+ No
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- DLNA Support No
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.0
- NFC No
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SAP
- PC Sync. KIES
- Colour WHITE
- Form Factor Tablet
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 186.9 x 107.9 x 9
- Weight (g) 281
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 10
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 10
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 12
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 11
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 4000
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 119
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 22
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- Gear Manager Yes
- S-Voice Yes
- Mobile TV No
Memory size - User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features.
Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
External Memory may be used to store media (photos, video, and music files) but not applications.
The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Notice to our customers - safe battery use
If your mobile phone battery is damaged, for example if it is dented, we recommend that you stop using it immediately and replace it with a Samsung genuine battery. If a damaged battery is used, this may affect performance of the battery and in some cases cause damage or injury through overheating, fire or explosion. Examples of situations in which a battery may become damaged are: use in an excessively hot environment, dropping the battery, external pressure on the battery, pet-biting, etc. We recommend that spare batteries are kept in a hard-shell case when not in use.
You should use only Samsung genuine or approved batteries that have been specifically designed for use in Samsung products. The use of incompatible batteries, cables and chargers may not be safe to use and could cause damage to the device or external damage. Please purchase Samsung-branded batteries from reputable and approved sellers to ensure the batteries are not counterfeit.
Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.
Galaxy Tab 4 (7.0", 4G) (SM-T235NZWABTU)
2015.10.16User Manual ver 1.0
2015.10.16Safety Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, FRENCH(FRANCE), FRENCH(SWISS), GERMAN, GREEK, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, MACEDONIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, UKRAINIAN)