8. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
9. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Supplier reserves the right to substitute a Reward in a different colour and/or SKU than stated in Table 1 above. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward with another Reward of equivalent value at its own discretion.
10. After purchasing a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period, Participants must visit samsungpromotions.claims/8KTVreward and complete the Claim form with their name, contact information, other requested information including but not limited to the Promotion Product serial number, delivery address and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase (a “Claim”).
11. Claims must be submitted between thirty (30) and sixty (60) days after the date of purchase, meaning the final claim date for purchases made on the 30th November 2021 is no later than 23:59 (GMT) on the 29th January 2022 (the “End Date”). Claims received after the End Date or otherwise not within the thirty (30) to sixty (60) day claim period will not be eligible. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase as stated on the applicable proof of purchase counts as day one (1).
12. Maximum of one (1) Reward per Promotion Product purchased, a maximum of four (4) Rewards per household.
13. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Please note that Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of a Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
14. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at 8KTVreward@samsungpromotions.claims by phone UK, CI or IOM: 03300545247 or ROI: 1800851853 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
15. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
16. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
17. Subject to making a valid Claim in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the Reward will be dispatched via recorded delivery and accompanied by a despatch notification email, within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated to the postal address provided in the Claim.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
20. If a Participant returns a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling UK, CI or IOM: 03300545247 or ROI: 1800851853. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
21. Should you wish to raise a dispute regarding a Reward delivery, you must do so no later than 30 days from the date the despatch notification was sent to you.
Privacy and Data Protection
23. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
26. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
27. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
28. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
29. The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.