The item is in the cart.
• Contacts are based on phone numbers not hard-to-remember IDs
• Freely send text, image, video and voice messages
• Enjoy one-on-one or group chatting, or interact with a micro community
• Scribble introduces a creative way to sketch messages freehand
• Ranking of buddies helps you keep your VIPs within easy access
• Also available through a PC web version
• Enjoy HD Recording & Playback at 720p@30fps
• Listen to your favourite tunes on the embedded MP3 Player
• Tune into the latest hits, news and information on FM Radio
• Long-lasting 1500mAh battery lets you enjoy your mobile for longer
Powerful in Performance
Enrich Your Mobile Experience
How do I find the IMEI, model number, and serial number for Samsung Galaxy device?How do I find the IMEI, model number, and serial number for Samsung Galaxy device?See The Answer
How do I start my Samsung smartphone or tablet in Safe Mode?How do I start my Samsung smartphone or tablet in Safe Mode?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
** External Memory may be used to store media (photos, video, and music files) but not applications.
Notice to our customers - safe battery use
If your mobile phone battery is damaged, for example if it is dented, we recommend that you stop using it immediately and replace it with a Samsung genuine battery. If a damaged battery is used, this may affect performance of the battery and in some cases cause damage or injury through overheating, fire or explosion. Examples of situations in which a battery may become damaged are: use in an excessively hot environment, dropping the battery, external pressure on the battery, pet-biting, etc. We recommend that spare batteries are kept in a hard-shell case when not in use.
You should use only Samsung genuine or approved batteries that have been specifically designed for use in Samsung products. The use of incompatible batteries, cables and chargers may not be safe to use and could cause damage to the device or external damage. Please purchase Samsung-branded batteries from reputable and approved sellers to ensure the batteries are not counterfeit.