How do I charge the battery on my Gear 360 device?
The Gear 360 has 1350mAH battery capacity and will take approximately 120 minutes to fully charge. Actual charging time will depend on the charging conditions and the state of the device.
Click here to see a simulated model showing you how to charge, insert and remove your battery on your Gear 360, or follow the steps below.
1. Open the battery cover, being careful not to damage your fingernails.
2. Insert the battery, ensuring that the gold-coloured contacts are properly aligned.
3. Plug the small end of the charger into the multi-purpose jack and plug the large end into a power socket.
The notification light glow red while it is charging, and change to a steady green when it is fully charged.
4. Once the Gear 360 is fully charged, remove the charger from the Gear 360 then unplug it from the power socket
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to help | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday to Sunday | 8am to 10pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday | 9am to 5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday | 8am to 10pm
Monday to Friday | 9am to 6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.