How do I connect a Samsung Galaxy NotePRO or Note 3 using SideSync 3.0 via Wi-Fi?
1. In the Apps area tap on the Samsung app folder icon and then tap the Stub icon for SideSync 3.0.
2. Install SideSync 3.0
Note: you will also need to install SideSync 3.0 on the Samsung Android device to which you wish to connect.
Please visit Samsung Apps or Google Play on the device to locate and download SideSync 3.0.
3. Open SideSync 3.0 on both your mobile device and tablet.
4. Select your phone from the list of devices that appear on your tablet screen. The tablet will simultaneously search the devices connected via the same Wi-Fi network or Wi-Fi Direct.
5. If a confirmation pop-up window appears on your phone accept the connection.
6. The connection process will commence and in this example the Note 3 screen will be displayed once the connection is complete.
Touch and drag the window showing your phone's screen to any position on your tablet. To resize the shared screen touch and drag the bottom-right corner of the window.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to help | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday to Sunday | 8am to 10pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday | 9am to 5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday | 8am to 10pm
Monday to Friday | 9am to 6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.