How do I use Easy Chart on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
S Note Easy chart lets you create charts and graphs quickly and easily using S Note.
1. Open the S Note you want to add the chart to or create a new note by touching .
2. Touch Insert > Easy chart.
3. Select the type of chart or graph you want to create.
4. A short tutorial will display showing you how to use the chart you selected. Touch OK on each screen of the tutorial. If you do not want to see the tutorial again mark the Do not show again checkbox.
5. Draw and adjust the chart as required by the type of chart selected. You can edit all of the chart's options by touching the option and then touching .
Touch Done and the chart will be resized to fit an S Note page. In the example below we created a line chart.
6. Touch and hold the chart with your finger or S Pen to display the resizing bars. You will see a frame around the chart. Touch to adjust the size of the chart.
When you are satisfied with the new size release the chart and touch anywhere outside the chart to exit the edit mode. See an example of a resizable chart below.
7. To begin the saving process touch and enter a name for the chart.
8. Touch OK to save this file.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to help | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday to Sunday | 8am to 10pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday | 9am to 5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday | 8am to 10pm
Monday to Friday | 9am to 6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.