How do I use Easy Clip on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
Select areas of the screen by drawing around them with the S Pen. Then you can reshape them and share them using other apps.
1. Press and hold the S Pen button.
2. Draw around the area on the screen you want to clip.
3. The area is captured and the edits screen opens.
4. Select one of the mask options near the top of the screen to adjust the mask. By default the mask is set to Free-form.
Free-form: The mask will be set to the original shape drawn with the S Pen.
Circle: The mask will be converted to a circle/oval encompassing as much of the clip as possible.
Square: The mask will be converted to a square/rectangle encompassing as much of the clip as possible.
Magnetic: The mask will be adjusted to encompass recognisable similar areas of the clip.
5. When you are satisfied with the clip select the app at the bottom of the screen to paste the clip into the app for sharing or saving.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to help | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday to Sunday | 8am to 10pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday | 9am to 5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday | 8am to 10pm
Monday to Friday | 9am to 6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.