How do I use the Pen Window feature on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
Pen Window is an intuitive feature on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which allows you to multi-task with your favourite apps.
1. Hover the S Pen over the screen and press the S Pen button to open Air command.
2. Touch the Pen Window icon.
3. Using the S Pen, draw an area of the screen where you wish to have your first application docked.
4. Select an application for multi-tasking.
5. The application you selected will now launch in the area you drew earlier. You can minimise or close the app using the icons highlighted below.
Note: you can draw the application list pop-up anywhere on the screen and in any size.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to help | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday to Sunday | 8am to 10pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday | 9am to 5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday | 8am to 10pm
Monday to Friday | 9am to 6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.