How do I control my SUHD Smart 3D LED TV using Motion Control?
1. Set Motion Control to On.
(MENU/123) > MENU > System > Motion Control > Motion Control
2. Face the TV camera, raise your hand to a comfortable position, and then move your index finger to the left or right slowly with it fully extended upwards.
3. Move your hand left or right slowly to move the pointer to a function.
4. Curl your index finger down to select a function, and then raise it again to run the selected function.
- This function is only available on certain models in specific geographical areas.
- Motion Control is available in either direction control or motion pointing mode.
- 9000 models need to be connected to the TV camera in order to use Motion Control
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to help | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday to Sunday | 8am to 10pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday | 9am to 5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday | 8am to 10pm
Monday to Friday | 9am to 6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.