883 DCT Data Center SSD
Optimized for data center demands
Coming in a 2.5-inch form factor and 6 Gb/s SATA interface with storage capacities up to 3.84TB, the 883 DCT meets the demands of server storage systems, with added reliability for critical data thanks to end-to-end data protection.
*1GB=1 billion bytes by IDEMA. Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise).
Performance fit for mixed workloads
The 883 DCT is designed to achieve optimal performance with a high level of QoS (quality of service) under the SATA interface. The sequential read/write speeds of up to 560/520 MB/s and random read/write speeds of up to 98K/28K IOPS are ideal for handling massive amounts of data.
Performance measured using FIO 2.7 in Linux RHEL 6.5 (Kernel 2.6.32) with queue depth 32, Z170 Intel SATA 6G port. Measurements are performed on whole LBA range. Write cache enabled. Performance may vary depending on capacity, use conditions, and environment.
Secure critical data
Data integrity is critical to data center SSD. The 883 DCT is safeguarded with end-to-end data protection to ensure consistency over the entire data transfer path and prevents data corruption in case of power failure with power loss protection.
Enhanced operations efficiency
Accomplish far more with less. Achieve higher efficiency and performance compared to legacy storage systems, with fewer servers, reduced power and cooling, and lower TCO*, all with efficient management from the advanced Samsung SSD Toolkit software.*Based on internal test results, compared with 2.5-inch 7200 RPM SATA HDDs.
Samsung reliability and quality
Experience the superior SSD quality and reliability of in-house production using Samsung built components. Empower your 24/7 business to run faster, more efficiently, and at reduced costs* with world-class dependability* with a limited 5-year warranty or 0.8 DWPD**.
*When upgrading from HDDs.**5 years or DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day), whichever comes first.
- Application Datacenter
- Capacity 1,920GB (1GB=1 Billionbyte by IDEMA) * Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
- Form Factor 2.5 inch
- Interface SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
- Dimension (WxHxD) 100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
- Weight Max 70.0 g
- Storage Memory Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC
- Controller Samsung MARU Controller
- Cache Memory Samsung 2GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- TRIM Support Supported
- S.M.A.R.T Support Supported
- GC (Garbage Collection) Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- Encryption Support AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)
- WWN Support Supported
- Device Sleep Mode Support Not Supported
- Sequential Read Up to 560 MB/s * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Sequential Write Up to 520 MB/s * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD32) Up to 98,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD32) Up to 28,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Average Power Consumption (system level) * Average (Write): 3.4 W * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Power consumption (Idle) Max. 1.3 W * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Allowable Voltage 5 V ± 5% Allowable voltage
- Reliability (MTBF) 2.0 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature 0 - 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- Shock 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
- Management SW Samsung SSD DC Tool kit
- Not Available
- 5-Year Limited Warranty or 2,733 TBW Limited Warranty
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
*Images shown here are for representational purpose only, actual may vary. All features, specifications and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Model availability may vary from location to location.