Engage customers and vividly display business messaging with affordable Samsung DCE Series SMART Signage, featuring high picture quality with 350 nit brightness [81.28 cm (32): 330 nit] and reliable 16/7 usage. With a slim, sleek design for extended indoor use in retail stores, Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs), small businesses and corporate conference rooms and offices, DCE Series displays stunningly present a range of immersive and timely information with captivating picture quality.
MagicInfo Lite Player uses a sophisticated technology to play a huge range of content including video, images, photos on demand, or from a schedule. Customers can easily play files from, or transfer between, the large internal memory or external USB devices plugged into the in-built port. The MagicInfoSlide folder on the USB memory has content that is listed in alphabetical order which is easier and convenient to use as it does not require separate schedules.
MagicInfo Lite solution that comes with the embedded media player extends the remote content management over network through MagicInfo server. Media contents of the USB memory stick plugged in to the back of the DCE Series displays can be scheduled to play from a remote PC. The connection to MagicInfo server also allows remote monitoring and management of the DCE Series displays. Device information, content playback schedules, network data monitoring, time scheduling, alarms and various controls are all available remotely even without being in front of the displays.
Connect the display to other digital signage easily with interfaces based on your specific needs. The displays provide not only the essential connections businesses use the most but support for a wide range of source device types. Interfaces include HDMI, DVI, D-sub, Component and Composite input as well as RS-232C and RJ45 for extensive connectivity. In addition, DCE series has a space to attach SBB player, which can transform the signage into all-inclusive digital signage solutions.
- Diagonal Size 32"
- Screen Size 81.28 cm
- Panel Type 60 Hz D-LED BLU
- Resolution 1,920 x 1,080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.12125 (H) x 0.36375 (V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 698.4 (H) x 392.85 (V)
- Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 16.7 M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81 kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75 HZ
- Brightness 330 nit
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio MEGA
- HDMI In 2
- DVI In 1
- USB 1
- Component In 1 (Composite Common)
- Composite In 1
- RGB In D-Sub
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack, RGB/DVI/HDMI/CVBS/Component Audio (Common)
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- RS232 In Yes
- RJ45 In Yes
- IR In Yes
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) 0 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max: 77 W/Typical: (W/W) 50, (US) 28, (KR) 60 W/BTU(Max): 262.57 W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 721.4 x 420.3 x 49.9 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 815 x 491 x 132 mm
- Set Weight 4.4 Kg
- Package Weight 5.9 Kg
- VESA Mount 200 x 200 mm
- Bezel Width 10.5 (Top/Side), 15 (Bottom) mm
- Media Player Option Type Embbeded, SBB (Not attachable)
- Temperature 0 ~ 40 °C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80 %
- Special Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, Pivot Display, Button Lock, Clock Battery (168 hours Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker (10 Watts x 1)
- Speaker 10 Watts x 1
- Mount WMN4070SD, WMN450MD
- Specialty CML400D (Ceiling Mount)
- Stand STN-L3240E
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C/RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), Built In MagicInfo Lite, Firmware Update by Network
- MagicInfo Support Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class B
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A, CE (Europe): EN55022:2006 + A1:2007, EN55024:1998 + A1:2001 + A2:2003, VCCI (Japan): VCCI V-3 /2010.04 Class A, KCC/EK (Korea): Tunerless: KN22/KN24, BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A/CNS13439 (AV EMI)/CNS14409 (AV EMS) CNS14972 (Digital), C-Tick (Australia): AS/NZS CISPR22:2009, CCC (China): GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012, GOST (Russia/CIS): GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97, EN55022:2006 + A1:2007, EN55024: 1998 + A1:2001 + A2:2003
- Safety CB (Europe): IEC60950-1/EN60950-1, CCC (China): GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore): PSB + IEC60950-1, NOM (Mexico): NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina): IRAM + IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia): SASO + IEC60950-1, BIS (India): IEC60950-1/IS13252, NOM (Mexico): Tunerless: NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC (Korea): K 60950-1, EAC (Russia): EAC + IEC60950-1, INMETRO (Brazil): INMETRO + IEC60950-1, BSMI (Taiwan): BSMI + IEC60950-1, RCM (Australia): IEC60950-1/AS/NZS 60950-1, CSA (Canada): cUL, UL (USA): cUL60950-1, TUV (Germany): CE, NEMKO (Norway): CE
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C (IN) Adapter
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Certain Samsung Smart TV features may not be available without express consent to the collection and use of personal information.
Images shown here are for representational purpose only, actual may vary. All features, specifications and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Model availability may vary from location to location.
Professional Display DCE Series 81.28cm (32”) (LH32DCEPDGC/XL)