Get a firm and comfy grip on the slim, lightweight Galaxy J Max thanks to its ergonomic, rounded edges. Protect your device from daily wear-and-tear with a non-slip, patterned cover.
Extended Battery Capacity
A powerful 4,000 mAh battery frees you from worry about battery issues. You can seamlessly work on business tasks on your tablet for even longer.
Advanced LTE Connectivity
Boost your business performance no matter where you are with advanced LTE Cat4 connectivity. Even without a Wi-Fi connection, you can still download files, browse the net and more at breathtaking speeds.
Increased Storage Space
Equipped with a 200 GB microSD card slot, the Galaxy J Max provides storage expansion and secure voice calls using microSD- based security solutions. With 1.5 GB memory, you have ample room for work tasks, documents, and business reports and can enjoy better multitasking.
Maximise work efficiency with a powerful camera. Quick AF and high-resolution deliver you faster QR code and barcode recognition. Sync inventory or payment management programs and manage data with incredible ease.
Customisable Device Management
Knox Standard SDK support lets you customise configuration and restrict APIs. Connect to Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms to manage device functions. Compatible with 120+ MDM solutions and 600+ policies.
High-quality Management and Services
With Samsung’s in-house manufacturing and rigid product management services, you can enjoy top-quality assistance at authorized service centres worldwide.
- Android 5.1
- CPU Speed 1.5GHz
- CPU Type Quad-Core
- Size (Main Display) 17.77cm (7.0")
- Resolution (Main Display) 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) TFT
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Rear Camera - Resolution CMOS 8.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 2.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution HD (1280 x 720)@30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 1.5 GB
- ROM Size (GB) 8 GB
- Available Memory (GB)* 3.9 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 200GB)
- Multi-SIM Dual-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B28(700)
- 4G TDD LTE B40(2300)
- ANT+ No
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.0
- NFC No
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Color BLACK / GOLD
- Form Factor Tablet
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 186.9 x 108.8 x 8.7
- Weight (g) 289
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 8
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 9
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 11
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 9
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 4000
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 87
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 21
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider
* Images shown here are for representational purpose only, actual may vary. All features, specifications and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Model availability may vary from location to location.