Add to Wishlist
Constant Recording Confidence
Take the worry out of always-on recording. The Samsung PRO Endurance captures the crucial moments, delivering the industry†s longest lasting performance for high-resolution video monitoring, even in harsh conditions.
Built to last up to 43,800 hrs¹
Continuous recording 25x longer than speed-focused cards2 gives you long lasting, best-in-class endurance up to 43,800 hours (5 years)1. The PRO Endurance secures data with a top-in-class limited warranty up to 5 years3 and captures it all with up to 128GB4 of storage space.
1 Varies by capacity: 64GB model up to 26,280 hours, 32GB model up to 17,520 hours. Based on Full HD(1920x1080) video content recorded at 26 Mbps Video support.2 Based on internal comparison tests with Samsung TLC based cards.3 Limited warranty terms are: 3-years for 64GB model, 2-years for 32GB model, 1-year for SD adapter. For specific details, please visit: www.samsung.com/support4 Actual usable storage capacity is measured with SD Formatter 3.1 tool with exFAT file system and may be less than labeled capacity.
New video monitoring standard
Get maximum endurance for surveillance & security cams, dash cams, and body cams. In the critical seconds of an accident or emergency situation, a trustworthy card is essential. The PRO Endurance is the reliable choice for crucial moments and write-intensive applications.
Record and play in 4K & FHD
The vivid details of 4K and FHD support bring next level picture quality to video monitoring. Plus, the PRO Endurance handles large video files quickly and easily with superior read/write speeds up to 100/30 MB/s¹.
¹Performance results are based on internal testing conditions. Read/write speeds may vary by host device.
Critical data. Safeguarded.
From severe weather to extensive wear and tear, the PRO Endurance stands up to real-world situations. It is rigorously tested and proven resistant to magnets¹, X-rays², water (up to 72 hours in seawater, IEC 60529 & IPX7) and withstands operating temperatures ranging from -25°C to 85°C³.
¹Up to 15,000 gauss (equal to MRI).
²Up to 50 Roentgen (equal to airport X-ray machines).
³Non-operating from -40°C to 85°C.
* Samsung is not liable for any damages and/or loss of data or expenses incurred due to memory card data recovery.
- UHS-I SDR104 * SDR104: 1.8V Signaling, Frequency up to 208 MHz, speeds up to 104MB/sec, Max. Current Consumption 800mA (varies by test conditions) Interface
- Read : up to 100 MB/s, Write : up to 30MB/s * Performance results are based on internal testing conditions. Read/write speeds may vary by host device. Speed
- Class 10 Speed Class
- 2.7~3.6V Operating Voltage
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* Images shown here are for representational purpose only, actual may vary. All features, specifications and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Model availability may vary from location to location.
Get alerts when this item is back in stock and available to buy, by adding your email to opt into alerts.