- 50% DISCOUNT ON PICK-UP AND DELIVERY
South Region : 15th Jan'19 - 10th Mar'19
West / East / North : 21st Jan'19 - 10th Mar'19
Samsung AC Service Camp
The Samsung AC Service Camp (hereinafter referred as “Offer”) is launched by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited (“SIEL”) and is valid throughout India as per the schedule (“Offer Period”) detailed in the clauses below. Under this Offer, SIEL is organising a Service Camp for providing servicing of Samsung Room Air Conditioners purchased on or after 1st January, 2013 at discounted rates.
General Terms & Conditions for Offer
- The Offer is valid for the Samsung Customer who has purchased Samsung Room Air-Conditioner (“Product”) from SIEL or its authorised channel partner on or after 1st January 2013 (“Customer”).
- The Offer Period for different regions is as follows:
South India : 15th January 2019 – 10th March 2019
East India : 21st January 2019 – 10th March 2019
West India : 21st January 2019 – 10th March 2019
North India : 21st January 2019 – 10th March 2019
- For availing the Offer, the Customer will be required to register a call with the Samsung Call Centre at 1800 40 SAMSUNG (i.e. 1800 40 7267864) during the above mentioned Offer Period. The calls registered during Offer period would be entitled for Offer benefits upto a maximum period of 7 (seven) Days post the expiry of Offer Period, if the same could not be attended during this period by SIEL, without any delay on part of Customer.
- Customer will be eligible for the following Offers during the Offer Period, subject to these Terms :
- 50% discount on labour charges.
- 15% discount on gas charging.
- 10% discount on spares/accessories.
- 50% discount on pickup and delivery.
- Standby units on selected models.
- Online call registration and tracking facility for Customers.
- The provision of Stand-by unit will be made subject to availability and at sole discretion of SIEL Service Centre manager and no claims shall be entertained against SIEL in this regard.
- Once the call is registered, SIEL will confirm the availability of the customer and fix the appointment. As per the appointment fixed, SIEL engineer will inspect the Product and give the estimate amount the customer will be liable to pay under this Offer.
- SIEL engineer’s decision on repair estimate would be final and binding. Customer has to deposit minimum 50% of estimated amount or Rs.2000/-, whichever is lower, in advance before repair of the Product is executed by the SIEL engineer.
- SIEL shall inform the Customer about the status of repair of the Product (including if the Product cannot be repaired). The Product repaired / not repaired during the Offer Period should be collected by Customer from service centre during 10:00 am to 6:00 pm between Monday to Saturday within 10 (ten) Days from the date of intimation by SIEL to avail the benefit of Offer.
- SIEL will not be responsible for the Product lying at workshop for more than 10 (ten) days after the repair / non-repair of the same has been intimated to the Customer.
- In no event shall SIEL or its affiliates will be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Offer, its services, these Terms (however arising, including negligence). SIEL shall not be responsible for any product or service liability of any kind.
- The free pick up & delivery will be provided to Customer within municipal limit of the Service Centre only.
- The DVM (Digital Variable Multi) and commercial Aircon CAC (Cassette & Ductable) Air-Conditioners purchased by Customer or B2B customers are not covered under this Offer.
- The Air-Conditioner purchased under International Warranty and from unauthorised dealers are also not covered under this Offer.
- The Offer shall not be applicable on Products which have been earlier opened / tampered by unauthorised service person/center. SIEL Engineer’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding and no claims shall be entertained.
- SIEL reserves the absolute right to amend the Terms of the Offer or extend the Offer Period or cancel or discontinue the Offer or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Offer and these Terms, these Terms shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
- Offer is subject to validation, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by SIEL and complete compliance with these Terms; SIEL reserves the right to verify the Customer details either on its own or through its authorized agency / person and the Customer(s) shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification. In exercising this right, the Customer (s) may be required to provide original purchase invoice and any other form of evidence as maybe required, and if evidence does not establish the same then SIEL, in its sole discretion, will have the right to reject and refuse repair service to the Customer.
- Decision of SIEL in relation to the Offer and matters incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the Customer. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India. These Terms shall be governed by exclusive laws of India and the courts located at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
- Customer represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By availing the Offer, the Customer warrants that all information provided by the Customer regarding its name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and that the Customer is authorized to provide such information and consents to the use of such information by SIEL and/or its affiliates.
- Customer agrees and consents that any and all information submitted by the Customer including but not limited to the personal information of the Customers may be required to be shared with other third parties engaged by SIEL, for the purposes of verifying and/or audit the authenticity of the request received from the Customers. Further, the Customer hereby understands that such third parties may be located outside the jurisdiction of India and notwithstanding anything, each Customer consents to transfer of information (including any personal information) to any such locations.
- Customer gives SIEL the right to publish and broadcast anywhere in the world, for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes and in any media, Customer's name, image, likeness and/or photograph (except where prohibited by law) without any further permission or consent or consideration in any form, including but not limited to, royalty.
- Customer agrees that SIEL shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Offer or in default or any delay in repairing due to non-availability of spares, restriction / regulation of government, public movement, war performance or any unavoidable situation or force majeure etc.(except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law or these Terms).
- Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and keep SIEL, its associated companies, its event management company and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconduct by the Customer.
- SIEL shall not be responsible for system outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted transmissions or other technological difficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent a Customer from participating in the Offer or SIEL in proving the service. Further, Samsung will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Customer’s request due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (c) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of SIEL; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Offer.