Terms and Conditions:
The following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Device” shall mean eligible Samsung smartphones as defined below
- “Protection Plan/ Samsung Mobile Care – Front Screen Protection Cover” shall mean the plan set forth in the plan documentation provided at the time of the original date of purchase or supply of new Device.
- “Device Protection Period” shall mean a period during which the claim under the Protection Plan can be availed.
Acceptance of Agreement:
Your acknowledgement of acceptance of terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be deemed to be accorded upon activation of the Protection Plan.
Mobile Care Protection Plan
- Protection Plan applicable on Samsung Galaxy S9+, S9, S8. 8+ and Samsung Note 8 (“Devices”).
- Protection Plan provides “no question asked” one time screen replacement for Eligible Devices.
- The Protection Plan needs to be purchased at the time of purchase of new Device and registered within 3 working days of device activation. The Protection Plan shall be activated from the date of registration only and shall be valid for a period of One (1) year from the date of registration.
- During the Protection Plan period Samsung will, at its sole discretion, replace the screen. The customer will have to pay a nominal charge of INR 2500/- at the time of screen replacement to Samsung authorized service center.
To register the Protection Plan:
- Go to Samsung.com/in/offer/mobile-screen-protection
- Search for “Register your Plan”
- Fill the requisite details for activating the plan
Enter Mobile #
Enter Protection Pack Unique code
- Submit above details to activate your plan
- Customer will receive confirmation via SMS/Email
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Protection Plan is available only for Eligible Devices.
- The Protection Plan is available only in India and is applicable only for Devices purchased in India.
- Protection Plan is subject to verification of the documents and/or information provided by the customer and Samsung reserves the right to seek such additional documents and/or information from the customer as it may deem appropriate.
- The Device must be used in accordance with the instructions on the instruction manual, as determined by Samsung.
- Protection Plan is offered by Samsung at its sole discretion and Samsung reserves the right to refuse, suspend or withdraw the same at any point of time.
- Only one claim is admissible per device during coverage period.
- Replacement of the Device screen will be done only at Samsung authorized service centers.
- Protection Plan is applicable only for one time screen replacement. Any subsequent replacements are not covered under the same.
- This Protection Plan is in addition to the standard manufacturer’s warranty coming along with the Device.
Refund Transfer and Cancellation
- In case the customer wants to cancel the Screen Protection cover, there shall be no refund of the charges incurred on purchase of the pack by customer
- The Protection cover is not transferrable to a third party.
- In case of claim where the front screen is not available with Samsung’s authorized service center and the Device is under standard manufacturer’s warranty, subject to certain deductible charges as mentioned above, Customer will be eligible to get a replacement for the product.
Samsung shall not be liable for any failure in service for reasons beyond Samsung’s reasonable control. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, fire, flood, acts of God, and civil disorder.
Device and Data
- Customer shall hand over the Device to Samsung’s authorized service center at customer’s risk. Samsung shall not be liable and responsible for any damages caused due to factors beyond its control.
- The Customer shall be responsible for backing up and otherwise protecting its data against loss, damage or destruction. Samsung shall not be liable for the loss of any data howsoever caused, incurred while replacing the screen.
How to get Service
- To get service please walk in to the closest Samsung Authorized Service centres.
- To know the details of the closest service centre please call 1800-3000-8282
- Customer is required to produce the proof of enrollment at the time of claiming the front Screen to service center.
SAMSUNG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES LOSSES OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR LOSS OF DATA, GOODWILL, REPUTATION OR LOST BUSINESS) ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE PURCHASE USE OR SALE OF THE SAMSUNG PRODUCT, WHETHER OR NOT SAMSUNG WAS ADVISED OR AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SAMSUNG'S LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY LAW, SAMSUNG'S LIABILITY TO THE CUSTOMER UNDER THE DEVICE PROTECTION COVER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE SAMSUNG PRODUCT.