Get your Air Conditioner serviced now and avail special benefits.
- Labour Charges - 50% off
- Pickup and Delivery - 50% off
- Gas Charging - 20% off
- Spares and Accessories - 10% off
- Care Packs - 10% off
- Standby Units on Selected Models
Online Call Registration and Tracking Facility
Service Camp Dates
- South: 10th Jan - 15th Mar, 2018
- East: 10th Jan - 25th Mar, 2018
- West: 10th Jan - 25th Mar, 2018
- North: 10th Jan - 31th Mar, 2018
Samsung AC Service Camp
The Samsung AC Service Camp (hereinafter referred as “Offer”) is launched by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited (SIEL) and is valid throughout India as per the schedule (“Offer Period”) detailed in the clauses below. Under this Offer, Samsung is organising a Service Camp for providing services for Samsung Air Conditioner purchased on or after 1st January 2012 at discounted rates.
General Terms & Conditions for Offer
- The Offer is valid for the Samsung Customer who has purchased Samsung Room Air-Conditioner (“Product”) from SIEL or its authorised channel partner on or after 1st January 2012 (“Customer”). ,
- The Validity of Offer for different regions is as follows:
South India : 10th January 2018 – 15th March 2018
East India : 10th January 2018 – 25th March 2018
West India : 10th January 2018 – 25th March 2018
North India : 10th January 2018 – 31st March 2018
- For availing the Offer the customer will be required to register a call with the Samsung Call Centre at 1800 40 SAMSUNG (1800 40 7267864) during the above mentioned Offer Period. The calls registered during Offer period would be entitled for above benefits even after the service camp, if the same could not be attended during this period.
- Customer will be eligible for the following Offers during the Offer Period :
• Up to 50% discount on labour charges.
• Up to 20% discount on gas charging.
• Up to 10% discount on spares/accessories.
• Up to 10% discount on care packs.
• Up to 50% discount on pickup and delivery.
• Standby units on selected models.
• Online call registration and tracking facility for customers.
- The provision of Stand-by unit will be provided at sole discretion of SIEL Service Centre manager.
- Once the call is registered, Samsung will confirm the availability of the customer and fix the appointment. As per the appointment fixed, Samsung engineer will inspect the Product and give the estimate amount the customer will be liable to pay under this Offer.
- SIEL engineer’s decision on repair estimate would be final and binding. Customer has to deposit minimum 50% of estimates amount or Rs.2000/- whichever is lower in advance before repair of the Product is being done by the Samsung engineer.
- Any estimate obtained by Customer during Offer shall be valid maximum upto a period of seven (07) days from the date of closure of Offer in his/her respective region.
- Samsung shall inform its customers about the status of repair (including if the Product cannot be repaired) of the Product. The Product repaired / not repaired during the Offer period should be collected by customer from service centre during 10:00 am to 6:00 pm within 10 days from the date of repair / not repaired to avail the benefit of Offer.
- The Product repaired or not repaired should be accepted by customers from delivery person within 10 days from the date of repair / not repair to avail the benefit of Offer.
- SIEL will not be responsible for the Product lying at workshop for more than 10 days after the repair / non-repair of the same.
- In no event shall Samsung or its affiliates will be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Offer, its services these Terms(however arising, including negligence). Samsung shall not be responsible for any product or service liability of any kind.
- The free pick up & delivery will be provided to customer within municipal limit of the Service Centre.
- The DVM (Digital Variable Multi) and commercial Aircon CAC (Cassette & Ductable) Air-Conditioner purchased by Customer or B2B customer are not covered under this Offer.
- The Air-Conditioner purchased under International Warranty and by unauthorised dealers are also not covered under this Offer.
- Samsung reserves the absolute right to amend the Terms of the Offer or extend the Offer Period or cancel or discontinue the Offer or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Offer, these Terms shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
- Offer is subject to validation, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by Samsung and complete compliance with these Air Conditioners Terms; Samsung reserves the right to verify the Customer details and/or details either on its own or through its authorized agency / person and the Customer(s) shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification. In exercising this right, the Customer (s) may be required to provide any documentary or other form of evidence, and if evidence does not establish the same then Samsung, in its sole discretion, will have the right to reject and refuse repair service to the Customer.
- Decision of Samsung in relation to the Offer and matter incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the Customer. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India. These Terms shall be governed by exclusive laws of India and the courts located at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
- Customer represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By availing the Offer, the Customer warrants that all information provided by the Customer regarding its name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and that the Customer is authorized to provide such information and consents to the use of such information by Samsung and/or its affiliates.
- Customer agrees and consents that any and all information submitted by the Customer including but not limited to the submissions and personal information of the Customers may be required to be shared with other third parties engaged by Samsung, for the purposes of verifying and/or audit the authenticity of the entries received from the Customers. Further, the Customer hereby understands that such third parties may be located outside the jurisdiction of India and notwithstanding anything, each Customer consents to transfer of information (including any personal information) to any such locations.
- Customer gives Samsung the right to publish and broadcast anywhere in the world, for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes and in any media, Customer's name, image, likeness and/or photograph (except where prohibited by law) without any further permission or consent or consideration in any form, including but not limited to, royalty.
- Samsung will not accept any responsibility of licensing and copyright issues of the used images.
- Customer agrees that Samsung shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Offer or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law).
- Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Samsung, its associated companies, its event management company and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconduct by the Customer.
- Samsung shall not be responsible for system outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted transmissions or other technological difficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent a Customer from participating in the Offer. Further, Samsung will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Offer or (f) any delay, damage, non receipt, lost, misrouted of Air Conditioner.