Get your refrigerators serviced
to avail amazing benefits.
- Labour Charges – 50% off
- Spares and Accessories – 10% off
- Gas Charging – 50% off
- Care Packs – 10% off
Online Call Registration and Tracking Facility for Customers
SERVICE CAMP PERIOD
1st February – 10th March, 2018
*Samsung Refrigerator Service Camp – Terms & Conditions
The Samsung Refrigerator Service Camp (hereinafter referred as “Offer”) is launched by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited (SIEL) and valid throughout India.
General Terms & Conditions for Offer
- The Offer is valid for the Samsung Customer who has purchased Samsung Refrigerator (Single Door, Frost Free or Side By Side) from SIEL or its authorised channel partner on or after 1st February 2013 (“Customer”).
- The Validity of Offer is from 1st Feb’18 to 10th Mar’18
- The calls registered during Offer period would be entitled for above benefits even after the service camp, if the same could not be attended during this period for any reasons.
- The provision of Stand-by unit will be provided at sole discretion of SIEL Service Centre manager.
- Repair of Refrigerator (hereinafter referred to as “Set”) is subject to availability of relevant parts and in-case of non-repairs of the Refrigerator due to unavailability of parts or otherwise, SIEL will not be liable for any loss or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the non-repair of Refrigerator.
- SIEL engineer’s decision on repair estimate would be final and binding. Customer has to deposit minimum 50% of estimated amount or Rs.2000.00 whichever is lower in advance before repair of Refrigerator.
- Any estimate obtained by Customer during Offer will be valid for a period of seven (07) days only after the closure of Offer.
- The Set repaired / not repaired during the Offer period should be collected by customer from service centre during 10:00 am to 6:00 pm within 10 days from the date of repair / not repair to avail the benefit of Offer.
- The Set repaired or not repaired should be accepted by customers from delivery person within 10 days from the date of repair / not repair to avail the benefit of Offer.
- SIEL will not be responsible for the Set lying at workshop for more than 10 days after the repair / non-repair.
- In no event shall SIEL or its affiliates will be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Offer, its services these Terms (however arising, including negligence). SIEL shall not be responsible for any product or service liability of any kind.
- The free pick up & delivery will be provided to In-warranty customers within municipal limit of the Service Centre.
- The B2B customers are not covered under this Offer.
- The Refrigerator purchased under international warranty and by unauthorised dealers are also not covered under this Offer.
- SIEL reserves the absolute right to amend the Terms of the Offer or extend the Offer Period or cancel or discontinue the Offer or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Offer, these Terms shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
- Offer is subject to validation, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by Samsung and complete compliance with these Refrigerators Terms;
- SIEL reserves the right to verify the Customer details and/or details either on its own or through its authorized agency / person and the Customer(s) shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification. In exercising this right, the Customer(s) may be required to provide any documentary or other form of evidence, and if evidence does not establish the same then SIEL, in its sole discretion, will have the right to reject and refuse repair service to the Customer.
- Decision of SIEL in relation to the Offer and matter incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the Customer. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India. These Terms shall be governed by exclusive laws of India and the courts located at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
- Customer represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By availing the Offer, the Customer warrants that all information provided by the Customer regarding its name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and that the Customer is authorized to provide such information and consents to the use of such information by SIEL and/or its affiliates.
- Customer agrees and consents that any and all information submitted by the Customer including but not limited to the submissions and personal information of the Customers may be required to be shared with other third parties engaged by SIEL, for the purposes of verifying and/or audit the authenticity of the entries received from the Customers. Further, the Customer hereby understands that such third parties may be located outside the jurisdiction of India and notwithstanding anything, each Customer consents to transfer of information (including any personal information) to any such locations.
- Customer gives SIEL the right to publish and broadcast anywhere in the world, for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes and in any media, Customer's name, image, likeness and/or photograph (if shared) (except where prohibited by law) without any further permission or consent or consideration in any form, including but not limited to, royalty.
- SIEL will not accept any responsibility of licensing and copyright issues of the used images.
- Customer agrees that SIEL shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Offer or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law).
- Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and keep SIEL, its associated companies, its event management company and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconduct by the Customer.
- SIEL shall not be responsible for system outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted transmissions or other technological difficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent a Customer from participating in the Offer. Further, SIEL will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Offer or (f) any delay, damage, non receipt, lost, misrouted of Refrigerator.