How can I extend the battery life on my digital camera?
To extend the battery life of your digital camera, please follow the simple precautions listed below :
● Overcharging batteries may shorten battery life. After charging is complete, disconnect the cable from your camera.
● Disconnect the charger from the power source when not in use.
● Use batteries only for their intended purpose.
● While not using the battery for a long period of time, remove the battery from the charger after charging it to 30 - 40% of its capacity; do not keep the battery inside the camera.
● Store the battery at room temperature and in a dry place.
● A battery is a has a life and after expeneded use it will no longer hold charge as well as it previously did. We recommend purchasing a replacement once the battery life is significantly reduced.
NOTE : Never heat the battery, put it near a fire or use at a temperature higher than 60°C, because this may cause a fire or an explosion.
Related links :
Where can I find the Serial number of my Samsung Compact Camera ?
What is meant by Depth of Field in reference to Samsung Compact Camera ?
What does JPEG stand for ?
What should I do if my Samsung Compact camera keeps taking blurry photos ?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .