What if Samsung Compact camera doesn't display photos on TV?
You can enjoy watching Images in your TV by connecting to your Samsung Compact camera. The camera can be connected with A/V cable and to the correct ports desired for audio and video.
If the TV does not show any photos from the camera you can refer the following :
● The camera’s memory card has photos saved in it.
● The camera is powered on.
● The TV is on the correct A/V source.
● Make sure the video and audio cable are connected securely to the correct inputs on the back of the TV.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .