How do I use RSS(Rich Site Summary)?
To subscribe to a feed, right click the XML button and copy and paste the feed link to your RSS reader client. Alternatively, for users of My Yahoo, Google and Bloglines, you can simply click the particular button to add it to your account.
1. Go to www.samsung.com/in.
2. Click RSS on the bottom of the page.
3. Select News Feed Type. It is convenient to choose the site you usually use.
4. Copy Feed Link that has information from Samsung.com which you want to subscribe to, and
then paste it to RSS Reader.
5. Now you can get access to updated information easily from Samsung.com.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .