What are the Apps available in Windows 8 enabled Samsung devices?
Apps in Windows 8 enabled Samsung's device is another word for program in Windows. In Windows 8, some apps come built in to Windows, and there are even more apps available in the Windows Store. To search, browse, and download apps in the Windows Store, you need to have Windows 8 enabled in your PC.
There are two categories under apps :
Built-in apps :
Windows 8 come with many built-in apps—you'll see tiles for them on your Start screen when you sign in to your PC. These apps will help you stay in touch with friends, quickly get to your documents and important info, listen to your music, and stay up to date on the news.
Apps from the Windows Store :
You can either browse or search for apps in the Windows Store. You can browse for apps in a category, or in groups like "Top free" and "New releases."
A brief summary of what you can do with apps :
● App commands: When you’re using an app, you’ll probably want to do specific things with it. To see the things you can do, bring up the app commands.
● Use two apps at the same time: You can use two apps at the same time by snapping them, which means that you see two apps on the screen at once.
● Switch between apps: You can return to an app you were just using or quickly switch through other recent apps.
● Close an app: When you’re not using an app you opened from the Start screen, Windows will eventually close it. But you can also manually close an app if you want to.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.