What is the New Tab page in Internet Explorer 9?
What's new in New Tab page in Internet Explorer 9 :
When you open a new tab in Windows Internet Explorer 9, you can do the following actions:
● To open a new webpage, type or paste an address into the Address bar.
● To go to one of the ten websites you spend the most time on, click a link on the page
● To hide information about websites you spend the most time on, click Hide sites. To restore the information, click Show sites.
● To turn on InPrivate Browsing, click InPrivate Browsing.
● To reopen the tabs you've just closed, click Reopen closed tabs.
● To reopen tabs from your last browsing session, click Reopen last session.
● To open Suggested Sites for a webpage, click Discover other sites you might like.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .