Adjusting the air-flow direction in a split AC
● The air flow direction in a split air-conditioner can be adjusted automatically using the remote controller.
● The air-flow can be adjusted in two ways :
Adjusting the Horizontal air-flow:
Caution: Before attempting the following procedure, Please make sure that your Air-conditioner is switched off.
● Move the blade pin lever left or right to keep the air-flow direction in a constant position you prefer.
● Make sure one of the blade pin lever that stick out of the air-flow blades are not broken.
Adjusting the vertical air flow:
● In this function, air blades move up and down.
● Press the air swing button on the remote controller as shown above.
● Air swing indicator will be on and air flow blades move up and down continuously to circulate the air.
● Press the air swing button on the remote controller again to keep the air flow direction in constant position.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .