Can water leakage from the Washing machine be taken care of?
Yes, You can easily troubleshoot the nuisance of water leakage by following the below mentioned procedures:
● Make sure the door is firmly closed.
● Make sure the hose connections are tight.
● Make sure the end of a drain hose is correctly inserted and secured to drain facility.
● Avoid overloading.
● Make sure the washing machine is leveled.
● Lower the water pressure.
● Make sure the detergent drawer is fully closed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .