Function of Dry Mode in an Air-Conditioner
Dry mode :
● The air-conditioner in dry mode acts as a dehumidifier by removing moisture from the indoor air.
● Dry mode makes the air feel refreshing in a humid climate.
● To maximise the dehumidification capacity during the dry operation the air-conditioner could be operating at a lower or higher temperature than the remote controller set temperature.
How to set the Dry mode :
● Press the Mode button in order to set the operating mode.
● Each time you press the mode button , the mode will change in the order of Auto, Cool , Dry , Fan as shown below.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .