Is Exposure to Microwaves harmful?
Since microwaves are non-ionizing rays, they have no harmful effect on the body though with considerable exposure there is a rise in the temperature of the body.
Certain precautionary steps :
● Stay at least an arm's length away from an operating microwave oven.
● Do not operate an oven when it is empty
● Do not operate an oven if the door will not close properly or is in any way damaged
● Never tamper with the safety interlock switches or the fuse.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .