Is 'Vacation Mode' available in Samsung Refrigerators?
Sadly, there is no vacation mode switches in the product but if you are not going to be using your Samsung refrigerator for a long time, these simple tips can help ensure that the refrigerator will be clean and fresh upon your return:
● Make sure the refrigerator is defrosted.
● Empty the refrigerator of all its contents, including ice cubes.
● Unplug the refrigerator.
● Wipe down the inside of the refrigerator and freezer.
● Leave the doors open to allow air to circulate. Mold may grow inside if the doors are shut. Place an object over the edge of the doors that will prevent the doors from closing by themselves.
● Upon returning, wait two to four hours after plugging the refrigerator in before putting food inside.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .