Power failure in Samsung Air-conditioners.
Cause of the problem:
● Power cord is not plugged in or in case of blackout.
● Outlet problem or in case of the circuit breaker off.
● Case that many cords are plugged in one outlet using multiple-tap
Steps to be taken:
a). Check if the power cord is plugged in normally
● It can be temporary problem. Plug out and plug in again after 30 seconds for the product resetting
b). Check if the outlet is working normally with other product like a hair dryer to know if the outlet is normal or if it is blackout.
● Is the circuit breaker which is connected to the outlet for the air conditioner on?
● Turn on the circuit breaker very carefully.
● Like in the following image, each switch is connected in different outlets. So, turn on the exact circuit breaker for air conditioner.
● Do not plug many cords in one outlet using multiple-tap.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .