Using 'Twist Ice Tray' in Samsung Refrigerator(RT2534SACBX)
Making Ice :
a. Fill the tray up to 80% with water level.
b. Place the ice tray in the top freezer drawer.
c. Wait until the ice cubes are formed.
d. Twist the ice tray slightly to take out the ice cubes.
Freezing time :
It is recommended that you wait about 1-2 hours after setting MAX of Freezer or COLDEST of temperature control the ice cubes to form.
● The coldest parts of the Refrigerator in the super-freezer zone. This is the best place to store delicate foodstuffs.
● Glass bottles containing liquids should never be stored in the freezer as the glass can shatter when the contents freeze.
● Cracking of Ice storage bin : Please do not pour water directly in Ice storage bin, Else it will be cracked or broken.
● Freezing Freezer Room : Please do not pore water directly in Ice maker in freezer room, As if can be overflowed and freeze in freezer room.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 1.30AM / 7 days a week
For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8.30AM - 8.30PM / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .