Water Drips from the Air-conditioner
What does "Water dripping" mean?
It is the slow and steady process of the leakage of water from the air-conditioner that ultimately leads to decrease in the efficiency of the air-conditioner.
To avoid water leakage from the Air-conditioner :
● Ensure the air conditioner is installed properly. Window units should have front slightly higher than the rear of the air conditioner. A 1-inch difference between the front and the rear is sufficient for proper draining. This allows the water to roll out the back of the unit. If the front is lower than the back, then water can drip into your home.
● Check for icing. If your cooling coil is icing up, the melting ice may drain into your house.
● Straighten the drain hose for water to drain well. When the hose is not placed properly, the drain water would flow back flooding the floor.
● Make sure the water path from the drain hose is not blocked with dust, pebbles etc.
● Make sure the drain hose is not cut or damaged.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .