What are the Cleaning Tips for a Refrigerator?
● Please ensure that the Refrigerator is not installed in a place where it is in direct contact with Sunlight.
● Try to open refrigerators using gloves or clean cloth to guard against marks and fingerprints.
● Avoid the use of coarse,greasy/oily rags when wiping the surface of refrigerators.
● Do routine cleaning of exposed surface.Cleaning with chloride containing detergents must be avoided.
● On polished surfaces the rubbing or wiping must be done in the direction of the polish lines.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .