What to do if no water or not enough water remains in the Tub?
If there is no water or not enough water in your washing machine, do the following,
● Open both faucets fully.
● Make sure the door is tightly closed.
● Make sure the washer is plugged in.
● Check the fuse or reset the circuit breaker.
● Press the Cycle Selector dial to start your washer.
● Straighten the water inlet hoses.
● Disconnect the hoses and clean the hose filter screens. The hose filter screens might be plugged.
● Open and close the door, and press the Cycle Selector dial.
Your washer uses 12.68 gallons (48 liters) of water per cycle. It may not appear to have enough water on the initial fill but this is normal. Your washer adds water after the initial fill to properly mix the detergent.
Please refer to the images below for proper water level.
[ Initially filled level ]
[ Operating level ]
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .