What to do when the washing machine is unleveled
● Front loading washers have become very popular for home use in the past few years. They have been used for decades in the commercial environment because of their superior performance, reliability, and efficiency.
● Compared to top loading washers, front loading washers have crucial installation and usage procedures that MUST be followed to ensure optimum performance.
Unleveled Washing Machine:
An unleveled washer causes the following problems:
● Extended wash time
Following is the procedure which shows how we can level the feet of the Washing machine.
Adjusting the Levelling feet:
When installing your washing machine, ensure that the power plug, the water supply and the drain are easily accessible.
1. Slide the washing machine into position.
2. Level your washing machine by turning the levelling feet in and out as necessary by hand.
3. When your washing machine is level, tighten the nuts using the wrench supplied with your washing machine.
Note: You must also carefully check whether you Washing Machine is placed on a firm floor.Please place your washing machine on a hard surface.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .