Why 'Buttons' in the panel of Washing Machine are not operating?
There might be two reasons why the buttons on the control panel of the front load washing machine is not operating. They are as follows:
● If your display shows a "child's face," this is the Child Lock icon. When the Child Lock function is activated, only power button works.
● Please deactivate the Child Lock function. The Child Lock function allows you to lock the buttons so that the wash cycle you’ve chosen can’t be changed.
● If you want to activate or deactivate the Child Lock function please follow the steps listed below:
For Front Load - Press the Temp and Rinse buttons for 3 seconds at the same time. & In some models Press option button then you will find child lock. fuction.
For Top Load - Press Rinse & spin / power spin buttons for 3 seconds at the same time. “Child Lock ” will be lit when this feature is activated.
● When the Child Lock function is activated, only the Power button works. The Child Lock function remains 'On' even after the power is turned On and Off or after the disconnecting and reconnecting the power cord.
● If a button is continually pressed, the above diagnostic codes are displayed on the control panel. E2, bE1, bE2 diagnostic code indicates there is a jammed input key on the control panel.
● Press the other side of jammed button with the power off, you should feel the key action. If you do not feel the key action, the display panel needs to be replaced.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.