Why 'Buttons' in the panel of Washing Machine is not operating?
There might be two reasons why buttons on the control panel of washing machine are not operating. They are as follows:
● If your display shows a "child's face," this is the Child Lock icon. When the Child Lock function is activated, only power button works.
● Please deactivate the Child Lock function. The Child Lock function allows you to lock the buttons so that the wash cycle you’ve chosen can’t be changed.
● If you want to activate or deactivate the Child Lock function please follow the steps listed below:
For Front Load - Press the Temp and Rinse buttons for 3 seconds at the same time or press option button in some models, then you will find child lock function.
For Top Load - Press Rinse & spin / power spin buttons for 3 seconds at the same time. “Child Lock ” will be lit when this feature is activated.
● When the Child Lock function is activated, only the Power button works. The Child Lock function remains 'On' even after the power is turned On and Off or after disconnecting and reconnecting the power cord.
● If a button is continually pressed, the above diagnostic codes are displayed on the control panel. E2, bE1, bE2 diagnostic code indicates that there is a jammed input key on the control panel.
● Press the other side of jammed button with the power off, you should feel the key action. If you do not feel the key action, the display panel needs to be replaced.
Note: If you are still facing the issue, you can arrange an engineer visit by raising online request through Request service option in support tab.