Why does the food in fridge gets frozen?
The refrigerator gets its cold air from the freezer via a damper between the two. The actual thermostat or control that turns the compressor on and off is the refrigerator control. The freezer control opens and closes the door between the two sections.
You can try below mentioned methods to overcome from this situation :
● You can check if the set temperature on the digital display is too low.
● You can try setting the refrigerator to a warmer temperature.
● You can adjust the temperature to warmer direction.
● You can move the juicy items to the other shelves in fridge instead of keeping them in the colder areas or bins.
Related links :
Why sometimes Auto close system does not work with the freezer door ?
Why Water dispenser of Refrigerator is not functioning ?
Why there are some Frost forms on the walls of the freezer ?
Why sometimes there is a bad smell in the refrigerator ?
Why there is some water bubbling sound in my Refrigerator ?
Why sometimes Ice Maker fails to produce ice ?
Why does the cabinet-door sealing area of the appliance is hot and condensation occurs ?
Why my Fridge makes some unusual noise or sounds ?
What could be the reasons for Insufficient cooling in Samsung Refrigerator ?
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.