Why does the food in fridge gets frozen?
The refrigerator gets its cold air from the freezer via a damper between the two. The actual thermostat or control that turns the compressor on and off is the refrigerator control. The freezer control opens and closes the door between the two sections.
You can try below mentioned methods to overcome from this situation :
● You can check if the set temperature on the digital display is too low.
● You can try setting the refrigerator to a warmer temperature.
● You can adjust the temperature to warmer direction.
● You can move the juicy items to the other shelves in fridge instead of keeping them in the colder areas or bins.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .