Why does the refrigerator door does not close well?
● Check whether the customer has the spanner for door adjustment.
● Turn the 3 screws on the leg cover at the bottom part of the door with a + driver to pull them out.
● Pull out the leg cover and using the spanner loosen the top nut that is fixed on the bottom fixation part where the door is hanging in clockwise direction.
● Insert the spanner to the head of the bolt and rotate counter clockwise. As the bolt goes up check door going up to set the level.
● After setting the level, turn the nut counter clockwise to fix the bolt.
● When it is levelled, assemble the leg cover to use it.
● For the final check of the door height, check the final left and right level of the door height
● Diagram of how to adjust the level of the door height gap and door -
● Without separating the kick play, adjust the hexagon nut on the bottom hinge with the hexagon wrench
● When you insert the hexagon wrench in the bolt groove and turn clockwise, the door will go down, and counter clockwise, up.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .