Why Ice is not getting produced?
● Full water supply is not there.
● Low ice will be produced if it’s been less than 24 hrs since first installation.
● The initial ice making process
The ice making process drops the cubes into the same area, making a pile under the ice maker. The Ice Level sensor eventually senses the pile of ice and stops production. If you do not dispense or use the ice, the ice maker remains off.
● The ice dispensing and ice refilling process
After you have dispensed or used some ice, the auger in the ice bucket distributes the ice cubes evenly in the ice bucket. The ice maker then senses a low ice condition and resumes the ice making process.
● Maximizing ice production
To maximize ice cube production, follow these steps:
● Make sure the water line is connected and the water is fully open.
● Allow your refrigerator to cool for 24 hours before normal ice production begins.
● After 24 hours has passed, dispense a few cubes of ice. This causes the auger in the ice bucket to distribute the cubes evenly in the ice bucket. The ice maker detects a low ice condition and resumes making ice.
● Wait an additional 6 hours and then dispense a few cubes of ice again. This causes the auger in the ice bucket to distribute the cubes evenly in the ice bucket. From this point on, ice production will start whenever the ice maker senses a low ice condition.
Note 1: If you need additional ice, empty the ice bucket into another container. The ice maker will sense a low ice condition and produce more ice.
Note 2: When you dispense ice, you must have:
● The refrigerator doors closed.
● The ice maker selector on Cubed or Crushed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .