Why Loud Noise is coming from the Samsung Split Air-Conditioner?
If the Air conditioning units get very noisy or vibrate badly, then you can follow the below steps to get rid of same.
This may be Mechanical noise from the indoor unit/ Gas or Water flowing noise from the indoor unit/ Temporary noise.
- If the noise has been occurred after cleaning air filter, check that the filter is inserted normally.
- Also, check that cover is closed properly.
- Noise can be occurred if the obstacle is contacting the fan of the indoor unit. Please remove the obstacle that you see like curtain, foreing substances
- If the indoor unit is not levelled and the installed place is not flat, noise can be occurred because of the operation vibration. Please install the indoor unit in level and flat location.
- Gas flowing sound can be occured due to refrigerant gas circulation in the product.
- Also, water is generated in the product during operation. Therefore water flowing sound can be occured due to drain. This is a normal condition, a little water flowing sound can be occured due to product operation.
This may be Gas or Water flowing noise/ Motor or compressor noise/ Contact noise
- Plug out the outdoor unit and plug in again after 30 seconds.
- If noise removed after re-plug in outdoor unit then noise may be occured because of the temporary reason. This is not a product problem
- See if any foreign objects have fallen inside the unit. Switch off the unit, take away the grill and remove it if anything found. This will get rid of the noise.
- If outdoor unit is not levelled and the installed place is not flat, noise can be occured because of operation vibration. Please install the outdoor unit on level and flat location.
- Gas flowing sound can be due to refrigerant gas circulation in the product.
- Water flowing sound can be due to drain flowing outside. This is a normal condition, a little water flowing sound can be occured due to product operation.
- To heat and cool the room, compressor in the outdoor unit should work. Therefore, a little compressor sound can be occured due to product operation which is normal.
It happens when mechanical noise occurs from swing motor or flaps.
- Please turn off the swing or try to press the swing button again to check if problem resolved or not.
Continuous beep noise can be heard when there is a technical issue or continuously giving a command.
- Please check and release the remote button if any button is pressed.
- Reset the display by pressing + & - temp buttons of control panel simultaneously and hold it for 3 sec, it will start showing normal set temperature.
Note: CLICK HERE to raise Online Service Request if you are still facing the issue.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .