Why my Fridge makes some unusual noise or sounds?
Samsung refrigerators are designed to meet the unique demands of your family's tastes and needs. The normal operation of your refrigerator may cause some Unusual sound or noise.
Below mentioned are some points to check for normal operations :
● You can check that the refrigerator is level and stable.
● You can check if the back of the refrigerator is too close to the wall, preventing proper ventilation. Try moving the back of the refrigerator at least 50 mm from the wall.
● Also check whether anything dropped behind or under the refrigerator.
● A “ticking” sound is heard from inside the refrigerator. It is normal and occurs because various accessories are contracting or expanding according to the temperature of the refrigerator interior.
● If it sounds as if something is hitting something else inside the refrigerator, this is normal. The sound is caused by the compressor operating at high capacity.
Related links :
Why sometimes Auto close system does not work with the freezer door ?
Why Water dispenser of Refrigerator is not functioning ?
Why there are some Frost forms on the walls of the freezer ?
Why sometimes there is a bad smell in the refrigerator ?
Why there is some water bubbling sound in my Refrigerator ?
Why sometimes Ice Maker fails to produce ice ?
Why does the cabinet-door sealing area of the appliance is hot and condensation occurs ?
Why does the food in fridge gets frozen ?
What could be the reasons for Insufficient cooling in Samsung Refrigerator ?
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.